Chapter 24

Yeah, yeah I know... I haven't been uploading a lot. I have no excuse for my laziness so I'm just gonna
GOOOOOOOO

Percy's POV

The flight landed and I ran over to my awaiting prince. I scooped him up in a hug and spun him around before setting him down and kissing him deeply. People gave us strange and disgusted looks while others 'awww'ed and smiled. Nico helped me with the two suitcases I brought containing my clothes while I had all my furniture and other stuff being shipped over. Things were getting a bit too serious over here with Nico so I had to stay home for the rest of the year. (Guys please don't drop out of collage. Its not a bright idea.) We walked to the car, hand in hand, while we each rolled a suitcase next to us. I put them in the trunk and slid in the drivers seat. Nico pulled me out and hopped in.

"You are going to sit and nap so when we get home you can have energy to do stuff." he commanded.

"Fine. Only if that stuff could be you." 

His face went completely red and he put his head down. I laughed and he punched my shoulder playfully.

"You can be a real perv sometimes, babe."

"Yeah I know. Only for you though." I pulled him in for a kiss.

*time skip* (Things shall get 'interesting')

He plopped down on the bed and I sat next to him. I slipped my arm up his back and let my fingers get entangled in his raven black hair. I gently tugged it back so I could easily kiss his neck. I sucked and nipped at his neck. He started whimpering a little so I know I was close to his sweet spot.

"Percyyy its late. You need your sleep." Nico whispered.

"Oh come on." I groaned. Then yawned.

"See?"

"Shut up."

We both had sweatpants on so I just slipped off our t-shirts and lied on the bed. He went under the covers and poked his head out like a little bunny or whatever. I grabbed him and brought him close to me. I nuzzled my face into his soft hair and took in his scent.

"Goodnight Nico." I whispered next to his ear.

"Goodnight Percy." he whispered back.

#FLUFF
Ok quick things. I've decided I'm going with option 5.  No JK. It would be funny though. Next thing. I'm sorry for not updating a lot. I really don't know what to say about that. Next, @yourtypicalgummybear is writing a Leico fanfic, which is fab. You need to check it out. And lastly, HOW AM I ALREADY AT 260? LIKE C'MON!!! DO I SERIOUSLY NEED TO COME UP WITH SOMETHING FOR 300 ALREADY?
BYEE