Cuddles

She looked at him who was chilling on the avocado floatie; which was obviously Lauren's, she just sat on the poolside with her two long legs dipped in the water.

"Bumbuuuum!" she cried out. She isn't in the mood for swimming, she just wants to cuddle with her bumbum in their king sized bed.

"What's wrong, love?"

James couldn't just resist his girl, especially when he sees her with that pout on her face. Geez, so much cuteness.

He got off from the floatie and swam towards Nadine.

"C'mon, Naddie." He held her hands but she was still pouting and mouths 'I don't want toooo' making him laugh.
"Now tell me, what does my girl want?"

She stared at her man with that sincere little smile on his face, still holding her hands.

"No more swimming, please? Lets gooo." she whined, trying to pull him from the pool. But of course, he was heavier than her so she failed with her attempt of pulling him off the water.

"Why? Is there anything wrong, Naddie? Love? Tell me, I'd listen." James says with his hands drawing little circles on her legs dipped in the not so cold water.

"Nooo, it's just that...just..ugh." She covered her face with her two palms making his face painted with confusion.

What does Naddie wants? Video games? But we already played awhile ago. Food? Lauren is cooking, we're just waiting for her signal to eat. Hang out with friends? The squad will be coming later. New crystals? Or what?

He shook his head, trying to figure out what his girl wants.

"Hmm, you want new crystals?" He remembered her stressing about that certain crystal which he doesnt know what its called but he remembers her being so frustrated because the stock was limited and she wasnt able to get herself one—but her friend who manages Crystal Age promised her that he'll reserve her some, once it will be restocked.

She just shook her head signalling 'no'. So he finally got off from the water and sat beside her. He put his arms around her, as she does the same thing. She buries her face on his wet chest.

"Now I see, you want some cuddling, love?"

She looked up at him, still with that cute pout on her face, as she nods with her eyes saying 'yes please'.

"Okay, c'mon. Let's dry up ourselves."

They stood up from the pool with Jaye of course helping Nadine and grabbed the towels to dry themselves.

As soon as they've dried up, Nadine encircled her arms again on his body.

Her girl is back with her clingy side, again, he thought.

They walked together towards the kitchen, seeing Lauren and Kiana chit chatting while waiting for their roasted chicken.

"Oh, looks like someone's girl is being clingy and needy, don't you think, 'bumbum'?" Kiana teases, quoting that bumbum with her fingers.

"Don't call him that, my bumbum is mine." Nadine jokingly spoke with that adorable facial expression, earning a laughter from the three of them.

"Let's go and change our clothes, love. You're not yet fully dried." James said as he kissed the top of her head.

"Bye, lovebirds. We'll call you in a bit when dinner is ready."

They both nodded at Lauren.

"What time will they come? It's already quarter to six."

James was about to answer when his phone rang placed on table nearby. He grabbed his phone, seeing that it was Sam who's calling.

He immediately answered and handed it to Kiana, mouthing 'It's Sam' and they left the two ladies, leading to his, or 'their' room, rather.

~

It didn't take a long time changing his clothes. He immediatly dropped himself on the bed, waiting for her girlfriend to come out from the bathroom.

As soon as she came out, he opened his arms widely signalling Naddie to come closer.

Nadine ran towards him on the bed. And placed herself in her favorite place, his arms.

James would never get tired of embracing this girl. Her girl. She is his and will forever be.

"Bumbum" he looks at Nadine who whispered her favorite pet name to call him.

"Yes, love?"

"How do you see ourselves hmm, lemme think, uhm maybe a decade from now?"

He hugged her more tight and said "You know love, you really need to know and always remember."

She looked at him as he stopped. With her questioning eyes staring at his.

"..that when I look at your eyes, those beautiful bright eyes you have, I'll always see nothing but my future with you, with our team alot, settled and satisfied as we build our own happily ever after."

Her eyes were already teary. He pulls out of their embrace and cupped her two cheeks.

"You are so so...so special to me, love. Nadine, you mean alot to me, our friends, and family. To our jadines of course and even to Shere Khan and Clarky, all our pets." they both chuckled.

"You are beyond loved and you surely know, I'll always be by your side." he continues

She buries her face on his chest inhaling his very good scent she calls 'amoy baby' that she loves so damn much before she looks at him sincerely and kisses him softly on his lips.

"I love you, James. My Bumbum."

Oh, how he loves it when Nadine baby talks. It's not unpleasant in the ears to listen, unlike any other girls who tries hard to look and sound cute.

"I love you more, Naddie. You have no idea."

"But you really didn't forget about that team alot that you said almost a year ago, huh?" She mumble that made him chuckle.

"Of course, I want alot of angels to witness in our future home and I'll tell them our love story, how you fell in love fir--"

"--Hey! No nga eh! It's you who fell in love first."

"Whatever. Could we just start practicing in creating our team alot now?" She looks at him unbelievably and slapped his right arm, but he just laughed at her, making her laugh too.