Late Night

Closing the door, Nadine sighed, devouring the feeling of satisfaction the simple glass of water gave her. She was too tired to get up but she didn't want to disturb James either just to ask for a drink so it left her no choice, she had to go downstairs to get herself a glass of water.

She threw herself on the bed the moment she realized that James was already lying on the bed, leaving his laptop.

She positioned herself beside him and started to hug him.

"Hmm. How was your day, love?"

"Tiring but it was really good though. Had to work my ass off in the gym awhile ago too, thanks to Lorn." she replied, ending her statement with her cute baby talk and accent of 'Lauren'.

He nods, smiling.

"How about you bumbum? How's working with Ate Sarah?" she asks back.

"Wasn't bad at all, honestly. But partly bad cos I missed my baby who usually entertains me in the set."

They both laughed.

"Aww, but I guess we'll get used to it sooner."

He cupped her face and started planting soft kisses on her face.

"Love did you know I met a puppy by the parking lot earlier when I brought coffee?"

"Nice, what breed?"

He studied her face. They've been together for almost three years already but he's still mesmerized of her face, her body, her voice--everything about her. He doesn't get tired of staring at her face when they talk, when they laugh together, even when they argue about little things, and mostly when she's asleep with him on their bed. He'll never get tired of loving every inch of her, that's for sure.

"Loveeee"

He was back to his senses when she called his attention. 

"Sorry, love. Just brought myself on cloud nine while staring at your bare yet beautiful face."

She smiled at him, that 'asus, nambobola nanaman' kind of look.

"So, what was the dog's breed again?"

"Like Clarky. But a girl, 'twas too adorable that I took photos of it."

He nods, listening to her, when an idea popped on his mind.

"Speaking of that, I kind of miss our eldest kid. Shouldn't we fetch him tomorrow and bring him to a pet cafe or somewhere?"

"Yeah, sure. Nako mamimiss yun ni Mama."

"He's been a silly and not that bad bud naughty boy huh. Saw Chloe's instagram stories."

She chuckled at what he shared. She misses Clarky too. That dog has been holding a big part of their relationship and she'll forever treasure Clarky just like how he treasures James.

He buried his face in her neck, inhaling her amazing scent he's been missing for the whole day.

She yelped when he bit her skin slightly. "I miss your scent, my love." he mumbles, face still buried.

"I missed you too, bumbum. Guess what? I just remembered, in a few ticks of the clock, its already the 11th."

"Oh God, we're almost on our 3rd anniversary." he kissed her forehead.

He continued planting kisses on her face as she started wrapping her arms around his upper body and the atmosphere was getting hot.

He was already on top of her. He kissed her gently on her lips and it didn't take a long time for their kiss to get passionate.

Their tongues were meeting. She grabbed his hair with her fists when James started kissing her on her neck already, slightly moaning.

"Love, I need you."

The clock on their bedside table rang for a few seconds, signalling it was already 12.

"Happy 33rd month, my Nadine."

"Happy 33rd, love."

Their lips met again.

"I love you. Always."

Wrote this a month ago, just edited some words. Happy to share my really random thoughts with you. ❤️