Too Adorable

"I love you." he whispers for the nth time. They're at a shooting for their network's christmas station ID at the moment and James was all being clingy to her.

She scoops from her ice cream in cup as he opens his mouth. Smiling back at how he smiles to her, she couldn't help but be overwhelmed with all the thoughts and events approaching.

In a few weeks it'll be Christmas again and it's their 2nd year together as an official couple celebrating the holiday.

She couldn't wish for anything else this Christmas, she's so much thankful of whats in her hands as of now and much grateful for what and who are surrounding her.

Her family, who keeps her strong. Her friends who motivates her at every moment. Her fans especially, their 'best fans in the world', the people who always have her and James' backs. And most of all, her bestfriend, her boyfriend, her partner in crime and everything, her one and only love, James.

She's so thankful for having him and she could only sigh with the thought of how cruel these other people are for doubting and questioning his love for her. Honestly saying, he is the one whos always by her side, one who pats her back when she's down and the one who gives her these what-so-called piggy back rides when she couldn't walk on her own.

She couldn't blame these hateful people fully though. Both her and James are not into public displaying of affection. But how does that make sense? Love isn't just all about how touchy you are in the public.

He has always been there for her, and that, everyone, is true love.

"I love you--"

"--I love you more, bumbum." She replies and without minding if somebody would see them, she kissed him swiftly on his lips.

Just by how their lips meet, she can feel pure contentment.

He wraps his arm around her shoulder. "Red suits you, whether the clothing is revealing or not, it does."

When she is inside his arms, she literally feels like she can overcome anything.

This time, it was James who scooped from his cup and fed her.

A set of camera men walked nearby them to shoot videos of their ice cream momentum.

The shooting didnt take a really long time. She fished her phone out from her pocket and scanned through her Instagram when she felt herself being melted. She looks up at him as he smiled sincerely.

"I'm so happy that you're mine, you know?" James spoke out of nowhere, holding her free hand.

"I know, and I feel the same way, too."

Amidst the noisy people surrounding them, she can still feel the warmth in her heart brought by James' sweet words.

The both of them stood up as they were instructed to gather with their co artists. The venue was totally crowded.

After a few more instructions, they were back in their own bubble again. Not minding the cameras infront of them, she wraps him with her arms from behind. He holds her hands and started playing with them.

The sun was still brightly shining outside as the Christmas music playing randomly inside their venue gets to bring more jolly vibes within them.

Their feet were dancing voluntarily. Suddenly, she tiptoes behind him and whispers 'I wuv you bumbum'. He faces her and chuckled. James cupped her cheeks and started squeezing her face softly.

My girl is too adorable, he thoughts.

I honestly don't know how to end this really short drabble running in my mind but yes, here it is. ❤️