Lil Man

"Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Reid, here's your very healthy baby boy."

The two smiled at Doc. Mendez as she carefully gives their baby to them. Yes, a baby of their own. Who would have thought that from all of their denials in front of the cameras, they'll end up like this, right? A happily married couple, now with the fruit of their unconditional love for each other.

James wiped the side of his left eye as he began being teary.

I must have done something really marvelous that God blessed me to be this lucky, he thought.

"Love, here he is." Nadine spoke as silently and emotionally─she couldn't just help it, she's way toooo happy.

"Yes Nadine, you made it. You're so strong, love."

The doctor excused herself for awhile as she gives the couple their well deserved family moment.

"Thank you, doc."

She then smiled and closed the door, leaving the Reids in the room.

"Hi there, sweetie." Nadine cooed as she caressed the baby boy's cheek.

"Wait." James got up and looked for his phone.

As soon as he found it, he turned it on and focused the camera on the infant's precious face, not too far nor near, and captured photos several times.

"I want to be the first one to show him the world, love. I want us."

"Can you stand na ba?" He worriedly asks.

"Silly, of course."

She carefully stands, with the help of his husband and walked along the window. James opened the blinds as Nadine smiled as if she was saying hello to the sun, still carrying their baby.

James lowered himself as he cups his baby boy's little face and kisses his forehead.

He then encircled his arms around his beautiful wife's waist. "You are amazing, love. I am so proud of you." he said, kissing her head.

"I love you, James."

"I love you more, my pumpkin. You have no idea. And I love you too, Robert Alexander Reid."

"Mommy, do you think I'll have friends in here?" Xander suddenly asked as the four of them, him with his parents and Audrey, were walking in his first school's hallway.

Nadine couldn't help but be emotional because her first born was now going to school. Sooner, her baby girl will be, too. She couldn't just imagine being away from her babies, not now that she got really attached to them since she already left her showbiz life.

James noticed that she was absent minded so he answer their son's question instead.

"Of course, bud. You'll do great and they'll like you for sure."

Xander smiled at his dad.

Audrey walked faster and twirled, showing off her pink tutu skirt.

She giggled.

"Daddy! I'm excited to be here at school too like other kids do."

"Soon, baby. You're still too little though so we'll have to wait for a little more. For now, you have to stay with Mommy at home first, okay?"

"Okay daddy, being with Mommy is pretty fun also, we will play with my dolls always." She said. And her stories continues until they reached her brother's said classroom.