chapter nine

TRIGGER WARNING: just a slight mention of a gun. better to put up the warning then to not have it .

Also, not proof read or edited sorry for grammar mistakes

T A E H Y U N G

I knew it. I've never been loved, so why all of a sudden someone would come in my life and start loving me? It makes no sense.

"I knew it. You never lo-" I was cut off by Jungkooks lips. He had lunged on me sending me on the floor, with him on top of me.

He kissed me softly, his lips pressed lightly against mine.

He broke the kiss and looked at me.

"I love you. No matter the scars or the past you've been through. We'll get through it together" then he bent back down and kissed me more passionately this time, not giving me a chance to breathe.

When he finally broke the kiss, he got off of me and pulled me off the ground. Jungkook held my hand and started walking up the stairs.

He lead me to a bedroom that was huge. It had a red carpet, a huge navy blue bed in the middle of the room, and the walls were also navy.

"This is my room" he said and I slightly jumped cause I forgot he was there.

"Why'd you lead me to your room?" I asked myself.

"Well, I was thinking maybe you could start living here?"

I widened my eyes. I could never leave my mom. My mom was the only family I had left.

"Urrrr, I just meant that you could stay over for a night or two. Or three. Or even four" he said while blushing a beet red.

He was so cute. The tips of his ears red from being embarrassed and his cute little shy bunny smile.

Before I could stop myself, I had already forced my lips onto him.

J U N G K O O K

Eeeeek. I didn't mean to make him uncomfortable. It's not like I'm going to force him to live here.

I could feel myself go bright red. A tomato would be jealous.

All of a sudden his lips were on mine. I was shocked at first, then I started to respond to it. The kiss got hotter. Tae had started to bite my lower lip, making me respond with a soft moan.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!?" I yelled

Taehyung started laughing, which I had never seen before. His cute box smile had just made my entire life worthwhile.

"Don't worry, that's only you reacting to what I'm doing to you"

"But, hyung, how do I make you respond to me?"

"You'll have to figure that out" he said while winking.

I dragged him to the bed, pulled the sheets back and lay down on it.

"Come on, don't be shy" he's so cute when he is though.

My arms were now filled with heaven. Taehyung had a thin white blouse on, revealing his beautiful tan skin. He really was an angel.

I remembered the cuts and scars he showed me not long ago. I will do anything possible to make sure he stops it and never does it again. Whatever happened to him in the past, will not interfere with Taehyung anymore. I will make sure of it.

I cuddled him in bed tighter.

"Yah! If you squeeze any tighter I'll die"

"Anything but that!" I jumped back immediately letting go of him.

"Just joking"

I was shocked that he actually went up to me, grabbed my waist and put his head into my chest. Oh shit, he could probably hear my heartbeat beating so fast in my chest.

We stayed like that for awhile. Him with his head in my chest while holding on tightly to my waist, while I hold onto his neck and pet his hair.

       -----------::------------

I could feel the sun burning the left side of my face. I wanted to turn and flip around, but something was holding onto me.

I opened my eyes to see Taehyung sleeping soundly with his mouth slightly agape, letting some drool slip out. It reminded me of when we first met and I had wiped off the drool from his face.

He's so adorable. I wish I could wake up to this every morning. But I can't, he has to go back home when he wakes up. I stared at him a little longer.

He stirred, waking up, and realizing that he had slept over, in my arms.

"Good morning Taetae"

"Good morning Kookie" his deep voice whispered, and I swear to god my dick twitched. I started to laugh loudly

"Yah, what?" He asked

"You look so cute and puffy in the morning" I squished his cheeks together, and pecked his lips.

"Ew Kookie, morning breath"

"Stop acting like you don't have it" I said "Go take a shower then you can go home" he nodded in agreement.

He got off the bed and went to the washroom

"UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO WASH YOUR BACK FOR YOU. I'LL GLADL-" in return I just got a door slammed in my face. Oh well, at least I tried.

        ---------::-----------

T A E H Y U N G

"Kookie, thanks a lot for letting me stay over. I'll probably be back by tonight or tomorrow" I had the best night ever. I've never slept without my nightmare for as long as I remember.

Wow Jungkook was the cure. Like Jin said, love.

"Kay, don't take too long. I'll miss you so much" he started to whine.

He got up from the sofa and hugged me tightly "Don't do anything stupid, and if anything happens, call me immediately" he let go of the hug and stared into my eyes, with his beautiful orbs.

"Don't worry about me. Everything will be fine" I assured him.

He let go of me "See ya hyung"

"Bye kookie"

---------------------------------------------------------------

I strolled down the streets, for once admiring all the beautiful colours in the spring.

The beautiful cherry blossom flowers on the trees had started to fallt slowly, dancing in the air, so gracefully. I didn't even notice that someone was in front of me, while I was walking. I bumped into him, and since I was so skinny, I hurt my shoulder.

"Sorry sir" I said while bowing, not even looking at his face.

"Don't worry about it" the man said while walking around me and continued his morning stroll. I turned back to look at him, and I caught a glimpse of purple highlights in his dark brown hair. Interesting.

I reached home, and I completely forgot that my mom was still there. I unlocked the door, to be hit with strongest scent of alcohol I have probably ever smelled in this house.

"Mom?" I called out

She was lying on the couch holding her drink as usual, but the floor around her was covered with empty wine bottles.

"Where were youuuuyy" she asked, very drunkenly.

"At a friends house." I replied

"I hate you, you piece of shit. I hate this life" she gradually got louder until it was a scream "I hate being here, I hate HAVING A SON, AND I HATE LIVING"

"Mom, calm down take a de-"

She pulled out a gun and pointed it to her head.