chapter thirteen

// sexual scenes//bad written smut//

T A E H Y U N G

"Kay let's start off with dying your hair....... what colour do ya want?" Jackson asked while holding up a book with all types of colours. (You know the ones you see at the salon?)

"Hmmmm. I was thinking a bright red to be honest. It would look good with my handsome features" I replied with a smirk.

"Okay then. Noona please dye this ugly mans hair bright red please" I punched his back. "Ow, I'm sorry - I mean handsome man"

-----------------::---------------

"Wow I was not expecting it to look good on you"

"Is that supposed to mean I'm ugly?" I threatened to slap him

"Of course not" Jackson said with a half smile.

"Lets go." I put one my favourite Gucci sunglasses and walked out with Jackson walking behind me like a dog.

"Next stop, the tattoo store to get piercings and tattoos" I slapped him again

"You need to stop bullying me Hyung" Jackson said while fake crying.

"Aishhh" I threatened to slap him again.

----------------

We walked in to the "MONSTA X" tattoo place, which "apparently" was the best in the city, according to Jacksons words. Jackson has a bunch of tattoos. He has a gun on his calf, a lion on his arm, and Mark's name tattooed in cursive on his neck, because they've been dating for like 2 years now.

"After you my good man" Jackson says while opening the door. I walk in and take a seat. We were in a small room, surrounded by designs that you can pick from. There was a little cash register in the corner and 3 doors leading into the tattoo and piercing rooms. I look around at the other customers. There was a middle aged woman, a platinum blonde haired man, and a - wait. A raven haired, doe-eyed, bunny looking guy.

"Oh my god, no way" I whispered quietly but loud enough for Jackson, who was sitting next to me, to hear.

"What happened? You good?" He asked looking kind of concerned at my sudden shocked reaction.

"Jungkook"
"Your first love? Where?"
"Mhm, right there"
"Don't worry, he won't be able to recognize you. Just keep your sunglasses on. It's a good thing I registered our appointment under my name" Jackson scooted closer to me and put his arm around my shoulder, to comfort me.

I wasn't used to it though. Unlike Jungkook, he has rather buff arms, instead of Kooks slim yet firm arms. It was foreign to my shoulders, and I couldn't relax.

Finally, they called out Jacksons name, so I got up by myself and headed towards one of the rooms while Jackson stayed seated.

J U N G K O O K

I decided to finally complete my life long dream. Get a tattoo. I've wanted one for quite a while to be honest. My appointment was at 3:30 so I decided to go 30 minutes earlier, just in case.

I was seated closest to the black doors which lead to the other rooms. The cash register/secretary guy called out "Jackson" and I swear to god I wet my pants a little when I saw who got up. Ahem- ahem, let me rephrase that. When I thought I saw who got up. The guys looked so much like Taehyung. He had the same lean, skinny, but very tall figure, and I could've sworn I saw the cuts on his arm. But this guy had bright red hair. Obviously not Taehyung. He was never that daring. Although, he did say once or twice he wanted to dye his ha- No! It's not him though. No way! He had gone missing for the past week and hasn't even contacted me. He's missed work, and he won't answer his house door whenever I knock. I've been so fucking worried. I haven't even been able to sleep at night, making me have dark circles under my puffy eyes. I legit look dead. The guy is not Taehyung, and I'm starting to think I won't be seeing the real one for a while.

T A E H Y U N G

I walked into the room with a racing heart. Jungkooks eyes were on me the whole time. I closed the door and turned to my tattoo artist. He was sexy.

"Hey, I'm Taehyung. You can call me Tae"

"Hi I'm Hyungwon" he said.