chapter fifteen

T A E H Y U N G

Today was the day the recruits came in. I was going to meet the men I will hopefully be working with for the next couple years. It's been a while since I've visited my hometown, since I've been living with Jackson and his boyfriend, Mark. My mother's been buried in a cemetery near the area so that's pretty convenient.

Not like I felt like visiting that crazy bitch anyways.

"Yo Tae-Tae, what's happening with your training?"

I've recently started combat training with knives, guns and other weapons. Marks been really helpful. I'm pretty sure he said something about being in some gang in his past. Wonder what it's like to actually kill people.

Don't worry I'm kidding. We're only gonna kill who needs to get killed and that's my father.

"Yeah its alright except I can't get this damn gun to work" I replied.

"Here let me help you" Jackson said as he was walking closer.
"You need to be one with the gun, feel the gun, be the gun"

I took a deep breath while focusing on my stance. My eyes were set on the target in front of me. One shot. That's all I need. I focus on the red dot that's drawn right on the centre of the dummies head. Taking a deep breath in, I push down on the trigger with my index finger, and a loud bang erupts.

"A natural"