chapter two

JUST BEFORE I WRITE, I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR READING THIS AND MAKING MY DAY. LOVE YAAA!! Also I love Chanyeol I didn't want to make him the bad guy but his image suited it perfectly.

"Are you Kim Taehyung?" A deep voice bellowed at me. I look up to see a scary looking guy holding a pocket knife in his hand. I don't know why but I'm shivering. He's SUPER tall, wearing a white turtleneck, with a black suit on top, black ripped jeans, and bright red hair.

 He's SUPER tall, wearing a white turtleneck, with a black suit on top, black ripped jeans, and bright red hair

Did I mention the pocket  knife? I whimpered a low "yes".

"Your father bankrupted my family, and raped my mother, you will suffer the same pain I did witnessing all of it" he yelled.

I was on the verge of tears. My stupid father was a gang leader and got into a ton of shit with other gangs. He killed, ruined families, raped, and then he leaves his old family to start a new one. He even threatened my mother and I, saying that if we tell the cops, he will send his men to kill us both. I hate him so much. He drove my mom to madness, to the point where, she now hates her own son so much, she beats him everyday to let her anger out. And now, gangs were coming at us for what my father did.

All of a sudden, I felt a sharp pain in the left side of my stomach. I widened my eyes, realizing that I was daydreaming while this giant was still holding a knife. I felt a warm tingly sensation going through my entire body, before I felt my knees give out. Everything started turning black and the last thing I heard was "Your under arrest! Put your hands up!" And then I was out.

Beep beep beep

"Hospital" I thought to myself. I could smell the faint scent of chemicals in the air. I felt a sharp object in my right arm. Needle. I tried to open my eyes and get them to adjust to the bright light above me. As soon as I adjusted, I look around me. I was in a room, with white walls and white tiles. There was a couch next to the bed I was on, that was supposed to be for visitors. No one was there. Not even my mom. I sighed. Why did I even think she would've come.

I lifted my head off the pillow, regretting it as soon as I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I was wearing a light green hospital robe with blue lines on it. Underneath the robe, I could feel the gauze they used to cover up the stitching of the stab mark. "Aah" I groaned.

"You shouldn't be getting up now. You need to lay down and rest until it heals enough." a voice beside me said. I turn my head to see a tall man wearing a doctors jacket, and a tie. He had very dark brown hair, almost black.

 He had very dark brown hair, almost black

He was very handsome. "Thank you" he chuckled. Shit, did I say that out loud. "Yup, you did". I sighed turning my face to the other side, not facing him. "I'm Dr. Kim, but you can call me Jin. Nice to meet you, Taehyung!" he said enthusiastically. "Nice to meet you too" I grumbled. I had a headache, and I hated meeting new people. "Anyway, can we talk about the scars on your arm and your thighs?" Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. No one is supposed to see those. Especially not a doctor. Now I'm screwed. He'll send me to a therapist, and tell my mom, and then she'll beat me even more. I scratched my head in frustration, feeling this angry for the first time in a while.

"I know what your thinking. Don't worry, I won't tell your mom and I won't send you to see anyone. But I need you to at least take medication to help the need to cut." he said. I nodded my head with a sigh of relief.

"Thank you" my voice cracked.