chapter sixteen

t a e h y u n g   .

I continued training. It had been a month or so since the tattoo shop incident and I was kind of regretting it.

My cuts were definitely healing. The good news is that since I've started this gang, I haven't been as depressed as I was before. Everyone is so funny. Watching Jackson and Mark fight about the tiniest thing then watch them kiss and make up, never fails to make me laugh. Watching Yugyeom make fun of Bambam for his height was also the funniest thing. To say the least, I was the happiest I've been in a while.

Even thought we were all fun and jokes, every single one of them was extremely trained and had such accurate aim it was scary.

Mark was an amazing shooter. He could be spinning and turning and getting headshots with his eyes closed. It was crazy how accurate he was.

Jackson was our short distance combat guy. He preferred using knives and smaller weapon instead of guns. He can probably knocks the average male out with a single punch.

JB and Yugyeom were our scopes. They were unbelievably good at using a sniper. They were basically the gods at long distance, and that definitely would come in handy in the future.

Bambam and Jinyoung were the best at using and making little gadgets. They were amazing at shooting  but those two always had something up their sleeve. Sometimes it'd be a smoke bomb sometimes a chattering monkey toy that would explode when it laughed. They were definitely the craziest (minus Jackson).

Finally, Youngjae was our incredible tech guy. He can hack into anything, find the layout of any place, and could start up all the fire alarms in any building if he wanted to. Without him, we would be caught in a hassle.

And I was the leader of these incredible people.