Part 33

Cayden came to visit Valerie that very evening as he was also very busy with his pack and training his warriors. Last they met was two weeks ago, their conversation was basically on phone and that too regarding the safety of their packs or how to break the bond.

When he met her, the first thing he did was to kiss her. He poured all his emotions in that particular kiss, the yearning that he felt to meet her; to have a quick glance of her. The love he could not express but wanted to, the feelings he wanted to share but could not. Valerie moaned in bliss and tightened her hold on him. He growled in excitement when Valerie bit his lower lip hard. He pulled her hair back to have more excess to her mouth. He inserted his tongue in hers which she massaged with hers. He started groping her breasts causing her to excite sexually.

Alexei, who was coming to meet Valerie, suddenly felt a change in the air. Upon sniffing he could smell the excited pheromones of her and Cayden. He growled in anger and wanted to kill Cayden at once but he controlled his desire to kill and changed his way.

On the other hand the things inside the Valerie's office were heating up. They both were not able to control their desire for each other.

"It's been too long." Cayden huffed.

"I know." Valerie replied breathlessly. "I miss sleeping in your arms."

Cayden instead of replying kissed her ferociously. He then started planting butterfly kisses on her neck and her jaw bone and every other area he could find. He wanted to taste her milky globes, so he started opening the buttons of her shirt but had to stop in the mid due to the knock on the door.

"Ignore it." Valerie said blinded by the lust.

Before Cayden could oblige another knock on the door disturbed them and this time it looked like it was urgent.

"I need a minute, wait." Valerie said while maintaining some distance between herself and Cayden. She adjusted her shirt and tried to calm her racing hormones. Cayden too felt the need to maintain a good amount of distance between them and hence he opened the door to the balcony and went out.

After few seconds Valerie commanded the other person to enter. It was her beta Jason.

"I am sorry to disturb you, alpha but our trackers are back with some crucial information. They wanted to see you at once"

Valerie nodded. "That is alright. Bring them in."

Jason was gone for few moments and in that mean time Cayden was back inside with full control on his emotions and hormones.

Jason was back with the tracker who bowed in front of Valerie and she acknowledged.

"Alpha I have got some bad news." He started and Valerie nodded for him to continue.

"Alpha, hunters are kidnapping teenage werewolves from the neighboring packs. Six such cases have come into the light. Their intentions are yet not clear. But, these kidnappings have caused a chaos in the werewolf community and the people are very much frightened."

Valerie shared a look with Cayden that meant you and I will have to talk in the private. She looked towards Jason and ordered. "Gather all the youngsters and the teenagers. I will be addressing them in twenty." Jason nodded and left followed by the tracker.

Once, both of them left Valerie looked towards Cayden. She gestured towards sofa and asked Cayden to take a seat. When he was seated properly, she started explaining the way to break the sire bond as explained by Autumn and Alexei. After listening to it he was not happy but he did not see any other way fit, so he agreed. They decided to do it as soon as Dmitri returns.

Alexei who was fuming due to the previous incident was strolling in the pack grounds, when he heard few young boys talking about the order issued by their alpha. He stopped them and asked about the matter and they explained about the rumors circulating regarding the kidnappings of the teenagers by the hunters.

Alexei upon hearing this smirked deviously and said. "You don't know kid how much you have helped me and how useful you will be for me."

The boy who was not older than sixteen and had blond hair looked towards him confused. The other two young boys nudged him to not talk to the vampire and ignore Alexei as they doubted Alexei's motives because the smile he was portraying was suspicious.

************

After about twenty minutes Valerie arrived at the pack grounds and found all the teenagers and youngsters lined up in a disciplined way. She was about to open her mouth to speak when suddenly murmuring erupted from the end of the line.

Jason reprimanded them as it was disrespectful towards the alpha but rather than getting silenced the chaos increased at the end.

"What is the matter?" Valerie roared.

"Jack is missing." one of the boy at the end spoke and all the color drained from Valerie's face.

"Since when?" Jason asked.

"He went to the loo before coming here and never returned back." The boy replied causing a pin drop silence in the pack ground.

Short yet important chapter.

Do let me know how you felt about it.

Vote and comment.