interruptions

the bold is what i hate in story's okay? okay.

"What are you doing here?" I said as I saw Michaels ex come down my stairs. She wore a evil smirk and as she came down I noticed a knife in her hand. (A/N: PHYSCO RUN  RUN!!)

"Don't move or your dead." She said and held the knife to my neck. I froze in my spot and she tugged me out the door to her black van. (A/N: OH YOUR DEAD) I was thrown into the back and I hit my head pretty hard on the side. Pretty sure I will have a concussion.(A/N: NO DUH.) My head was spinning and I felt my eyes fall.

I woke up tied to a wooden chair and I had no way to get out. I struggled to get out of the chair but of course she brought me to a tall building top and had nothing to cut the ropes with.

"Finally awake, I see." (A/N: YEP) She stepped into my view, my eyes widen when she pulled a gun out of her jacket and sat if on the table by the enter to the roof. She left and I began to try again to get my hands free. After a few minutes they was free and I worked on my legs. I quickly stood up and walked to the table to get the gun.

"what do you think your doing?" She stopped me. I dove for the gun but she was faster and pointed it towards me. I backed up with my hands in the air.

"we can settle this Fran." I continued to back up and my body hit the side of the roof. I glanced behind me for a second and regretted it. I was so high up I felt my body was falling. Oh wait it is cause that gurl pushed me off. (A/N: BYE BYE)

basically what I hate is when the author decides to put unwanted notes throughout the story.