Physco's

it's always so happy and cute then all of the sudden we have Judy's ex boyfriend going all physco. Or we have Michaels ex going all sharkeisha on poor innocent Judy.

Now tell me if this is realistic.

"What are you doing here?" I said as I saw Michaels ex come down my stairs. She wore a evil smirk and as she came down I noticed a knife in her hand.

"Don't move or your dead." She said and held the knife to my neck. I froze in my spot and she tugged me out the door to her black van. I was thrown into the back and I hit my head pretty hard on the side. Pretty sure I will have a concussion. My head was spinning and I felt my eyes fall.

I woke up tied to a wooden chair and I had no way to get out. I struggled to get out of the chair but of course she brought me to a tall building top and had nothing to cut the ropes with.

"Finally awake, I see." She stepped into my view, my eyes widen when she pulled a gun out of her jacket and sat if on the table by the enter to the roof. She left and I began to try again to get my hands free. After a few minutes they was free and I worked on my legs. I quickly stood up and walked to the table to get the gun.

"what do you think your doing?" She stopped me. I dove for the gun but she was faster and pointed it towards me. I backed up with my hands in the air.

"we can settle this Fran." I continued to back up and my body hit the side of the roof. I glanced behind me for a second and regretted it. I was so high up I felt my body was falling. Oh wait it is cause that gurl pushed me off.

Now I'm not lying when I say I have seen a story like this -.- the chick still lived though.

😒🔫