who da heck is u? oh wait your famous!!!

i slipped on my UGG boots and PINK hoodie then walked to Starbucks. but not before grabbing my white iPhone.

when I got there it was nice bc i could skip up to the front and order my large whatever typical white girl drink i want.

then when i turned around from the cute worker handing me my drink. another guy with curly dirty blond hair and hazel eyes bumped into me which made the oh so good coffee spill on me.

"what the heck you idiot why did you do that?!?!?!" i yelled which drew attention to us.

*later on that day*

"oh you are that dude that made me spill my drink this morning." i said.

"don't you know who i am?"

"a dude?" i said taking a common guess.

"no Ashton irwin."

"never heard of you." i said and walked off.

*next day*

"welcome 5 es oh es everyone" the interviewer said and everyone cheered. suddenly my brain took a huge fart and i knew the guy who spilled my coffee.

his name was Ashton fletcher irwin, 20, born July 7, two more siblings, in a band, drummer, idiot, australian, giggly puff, hairiest arms in south korea, loves spaghetti.

then somehow i end up finding his number that i don't remember him giving me and then call hi tell him I am a huge fan he gets me tickets i meet the band and listen to them play and somewhere in that Michael falls in love with me which makes it a love triangle that no one likes.

we also have 3 babies.