Hey,Who're you? {Chpt. 1}

Her Parents decided to go on holidays,so here she was.
Y/N with her dyed hair,in the summer,as she got to stay in a home at some weird place called Beach city.
She met quite a few people,including some punk guy at a donut shop, and the girl who also worked there.
As well as, a guy who ran a somewhat decently cool blog, called 'Keep Beach City Weird.'
Huh.
Fun.

As she kept exploring the area,she found a cool arcade, and ran inside with a huge grin plastered across her face.
VIDEO GAMES.
VIDEO. GAMES.
THE BEST THING SINCE FOUR CHEESE PIZZA.

She searched across the many consoles,looking for one that suited her.
Pac-man, Arrival Of Zombie,Cat thing,Large purple/magenta woman-
.... Why is there a cat thing here? Eh decided to check out the cat thing,which turned out to be a hammer slamming hamster based game,but with cats.
Aaaaand so she played,wasting three hours there,and almost all her pocket money for this month.
Shit.
She quickly walked out,and looked around,before running in the direction of the summer home she had to stay in.
Y/N ran a hand through her hair as she walked in,looking around with a leaked curiosity. Weird...
Why didn't they have food here?
She huffed,puffing her cheeks out as she slowly walked out again,needing to eat something.
She noticed some small dude asking for fry.. bits?
He didn't have to pay? She hummed slightly in thought before approaching the male that worked there.
"Uhh, excuse me..
By who was that?
...Wow,I sound stalker-ish.."
Y/N gave a nervous laugh while the dude inside smiled and waved off her awkwardness.
"It's fine,that's Steven. I'm guessing your new here,and I'm Peedee! He always orders fry bits,and... I suppose he doesn't have to pay for it.
Want some?"

She grinned immediately and gave an eager nod,awaiting the heavenly scent of fries to drift upon her,blessing her senses.
She heard screaming,and looked to the side,to see Steven screaming about something.
Even.. Weirder?
Eh,Atleast it's not as weird as the group,that ran past her house, when she went to look for food.
To bad she didn't notice,Hm?