Oh Holy Smokes.

Amethyst immediately felt a purple blush stain her cheeks at her words
"Wait, Kinda?"

Y/N immediately looked to the side with obvious discomfort. "Uhh, what are you talking about...?"
The female started to walk away quickly,to avoid answering that,but her arm was swiftly grabbed by Amethyst.
"What did you mean?" Her expression was uncharacteristically serious.
"It was- It was a mistake- I didn't mean anything... Let's just move on.." Y/N just wanted to avoid saying anything.
Anything that would embarrass her,or make herself hate herself even more.

Amethyst stayed persistent,and only got annoyed.
"No! Just- Please answer me!"
The H/L female glanced down, starting to panic. She dragged her arm away,not liking the situation as she started to feel anxious,too far gone. In the beginning it was a joke,and why did it turn into such a huge deal?

"Tell me what you meant!"
"N-No!!"
She glared at her. Amethyst just scoffed in response and mumbled angrily.
"Let's just go to the horror house thing..." Y/N was shocked that Amethyst gave up so quickly,but nodded.
She felt terrible,and had disappointed her. She should speak less. If she didn't voice her opinions,there would be less arguments to be had.

And so they left,Amethyst pissed,and Y/N absolutely minimized.

And through out the rest of the day,Amethyst kept adding salt to the wound by telling Y/N everything she was bad at.

"Why do you do it like that?!"
...
"Stop,just stop... it's disappointing."
...
"Your not that pathetic,are you?"
...
...
"Stop following me!"

And finally,she had enough.
"Hey! We went on this trip here together,so it's stupid that I'm meant to leave you alone just because I'm not letting you force me to do something I don't want to do!
I-It's not ok to treat me like that! I'm meant to be your friend!"

"Shut up! Who even said you were my friend?! I don't remember saying that!"

Y/N left.