Bonus Chapter- Challenge Accepted Bitch

Thank you SO much for all the reads and votes. I love you all so much for all the reading you've been doing with this story (:

So this is a bonus chapter for those of you ho have voted, commented, or added this to your libraries.

With tons of love,

Nia.

xx

 THIS SEXY CHAPTER IS FOR NEAJOY95 BECAUSE SHE'S VOTED FOR LIKE EIGHT PIECES OF MY WORK! I LOVE YOU ! I LOVE THE VOTING YOU DO! LA LA LA ;D

Anyways, thank her for this. You all get to see nice little Kasey be a bad girl...

WARNING: feisty girls, rude comments, snide remarks and MANY MANY MANY jealousy, anger and frustration looks will be inside this chapter. You will want to jump in this fight and knock out some bitches, so I apologize for this not being reality so you can't. LOL

Bonus chapter *

Songs of the chapter :

P!nk - Raise Your Glass

P!nk - So What

Lady Gaga - Just Dance

Ke$ha - We R Who We R

Montell Jordan - This Is How We Do It

 Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend

Kasey

Leah walked in the room, rolling her eyes as she looked at Jake at the door and Bella standing there smiling nervously at him.

"Oh hell." she muttered, dropping down on the couch next to Paul. Paul looked up and at the door, snorted and went back to his phone.

Jake's musical laughter came from the doorway, I could hear Bella laughing too...

"Could you glare any harder Kasey?" Seth teased.

"Whatever.." I mumbled.

"Why is she here?" Leah asked. We all shrugged not saying a word. For ten minutes that's all we heard. Bella and Jake laughing and joking at the door. I kind of wanted to go over and push him outside and lock him out. After all this is Leah and Seth's house..

But no that's mean.

"Hey Kasey come here for a second." Jake called. I got up, linking eyes with Leah who smirked. I chuckled. Jake smiled at me, Bella looked a little unpleasant.

Hm.

"What's up babe?" I said, making sure to stare right at Bella. Her jaw clenched as she registered what I just said. Jake on the other hand looked confused and happy.

"Uh, Bella wants to talk to you about the kiss and all." He explained.

I raised an eyebrow. "Really." I eyed her up and down. She may have him under her pale chick spell but not me.

She smiled innocently. "Of course. I came by to apologize."

"Yet you waited almost a month...." I cocked my head to the side. Jake frowned. I gently pushed him inside, turning to kiss him on cheek. "I'll be right back then."

He looked ready to protest but I closed the door before he could. Bella watched me, I could practically feel her scowling at me too but I for once didn't care.

"So you came all the way here to apologize?" I crossed my arms over my chest, waiting.

"Yeah. I'm sorry about that. I don't know what came over me.." her lips twitched at the sides.

"Are you really?"

"What do you mean?" she blinked.

Silly Bella..

"Look Bella I have nothing against you personally, but I do however mind when it's about Jacob."

She frowned. "He's my best friend. What are you trying to say?"

"Actually he's MY best friend. You only happened after I left." I stated.

Bella actually chuckled. "Whatever you say princess."

Oh hell to the no.

Did she just..?

I started walking down the path to the garage from the house. Of course, Bella followed after like a lost puppy. She stumbled over tree branches and broken logs pretty much every other step. I stopped abruptly causing her to fall backwards onto the forest ground. I leaned down looking straight at her.

I wonder what Jacob saw in those eyes. They're dull, like her.

"Now you listen here Bella. I don't know what you thought you were doing trying to kiss Jake thinking he would fall for you again. It only happened because I left with my family." I smiled sugar sweetly. "You should let go. Don't want to lose two now do you?"

"Jake belongs with me not you." She seethed.

I stood up straight, checking my nail beds. "Right. Oh let me guess, after Edward left you realized how much you liked Jake. Is that right?"

She just sat on the ground, narrowing her eyes at me.

"Sorry honey. He's mine." I thought back to what I had heard Seth and Paul saying a few days ago. "I mean he's my imprint." I shrugged.

Her eyes bulged wide as saucers.

_______________________________________________________________________

Insert car crashing noise*I

So.. I totally think I'm going to do Jake's pov for the next chapter unless you guys want me to finish what happens between these two girls..? Back to my rant.

WOAH THERE!

HOW DOES KASEY KNOW ABOUT THAT?!

HOW DID SHE HEAR?!

DOES SHE ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT AN IMPRINT IS?!

WHO KNEW SHE COULD BE SO JEALOUS?

WHY DOES BELLA THINK SHE BELONGS WITH JAKE?

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?

DOES JAKE TELL HER?

DOES SHE ASK?

WHY AM I USING CAP LOCKS?!

 sorry. Okay well I tried to give you an insight on how these girls really think of our dear smexy hawt werewolf boy Jacob. Stay tuned for more ! :D

... AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE! <3