Chapter 1

Qin Weiyin is the no. 1 singer on earth. She was awknowledge as the bearer of not only multiple awards but also the most beautiful voice on earth. She was first discovered on a radio station singing "Broken Vow" and after the song she instantly rose to fame but little did she knew of what would happen next.

After she was scouted, it took Qin Weiyin 15 years to conquer the music industry  and dazzeled the world with not only her talent but also with her wits and looks. Some said she's perfect and she has this complete package, little did they know the fact that this so called "perfect person" is still human, filled with imperfections and longing for a person to love her.

A lot of men tried to court her but she turned every single one of them down. Due to the fact that Qin Weiyin can only see Lust and Desire on their eyes and that disgusts her even more.

On her way to her house, she stopped unto her favorite Ice cream shop and went to her uncle Ming. Since she was a child, the owner and her mother was really close to the extent that he helped her and the mother itself when they were homeless and the mom was jobless.

" Uncle Ming, 1 serving of strawberry Ice cream please! " I said with a big smile.

" Wei' er it's you! How have you been? How Mrs. Qin doing? " Uncle Ming said looking surprised.

" Uncle , mom has been doing good lately and she's been complaining about not being able to do anything since we've hired maids. Mom hasn't done anything yet at home except maybe cooking and some gardening." I said with a smile.

"Wei'er your mother is old now, find her a good place to stay in and let her retire there. I noticed that you are already 30 years old and you still don't have a boyfriend . Do you want me to introduce a fine gentlemen to you?" Uncle ming said and laughed then handed me my ice cream.

"Uncle you know that I'm focusing on my career now and I don't have time for romance." I said while smiling weakly at Uncle Ming.

Uncle Ming knows what I've been through. My father left us when i was 10 years old. I was begging at the streets asking people for food and money, and in the evening I would help my mother on house tasks and take care of her.

Uncle Ming took a deep sigh and looked at me sadly as if he was remembering the past. Uncle Ming was the one who helped me and my mom during the hard times back then.

"Uncle I have to go now. See you around! Bye bye!" I said and gave him a smile.

Uncle ming nodded and said "Take care Wei'er, tell your mother to visit me sometime."

"Sure , uncle Ming " I said and waved goodbye.

As I crossed the street, little did I know that it will be the last encounter I'll be having with uncle ming, my family, and my friends.

Time just went in slow motion and I just heard a loud sound like a loud horn coming from a bus and I saw uncle Ming's face filled with tears as he calls my name then everything went blank.