Chapter 27

After a few minutes Weiyin finally retracted her aura and asked the system.

"Host! Congratulations! You finally unlocked one of black jaws feature! "Mirage of Death" this technique will play with the enemies soul and make them feel what it's like to die and slowly break every humanity or consciousness left but if the user has no intentions of killing them person the the host can manipulate the amount of power would be used." This function really made me happy and I went down to business.

"Is this your final decision?" I asked slowly but every word is filled with fiendish killing intent.

Both of them nodded and I just let out a deep sigh.

"Very well.." I pointed at each of their foreheads and purchased a blood contract where they would follow me and they would never be able to decline all my wishes or demands. This contract is also a one sided contract where I wont get injured if they got hurt. As it entered their minds I said

"Don't resist.." the stopped resisting and a blood colored chain wrapped their souls as it connected to me.

Suddenly both of them started screaming as the bull started to change and so did the snake..

"Host! Please use 10 Bloodline purifier to both of them and 2 Mutations pills to further their mutation!" I quickly used all my 200,000 contribution points to buy the elixers and pills they needed. I immediately poured 5 vials of bloodline purifier at their bodies and shoved 1 pill at each of their mouths. Their shouting became louder as the Gadhi morphed into his real form but now bigger by several folds and his body is radiating a 7 colored lightning and the heavens is agaisnt the birth of Gadhi so a heavenly Judgement was falling into him.  Aros also morphed into his real form but evolved into a dragon like snake the spanned thousands and thousands of kilometers. His body turned a deep shade of green as black  marking filled his body and he was enveloped by a black flame that seemed to incinerate everything around it. A few moments later a divine judgement was also befalling Aros but this time it was filled with countless dead souls and a thousands of black clouds thats still expanding until it reached a 50,000 kilometers.  The wind was filled with black ashes as both of them roared ready to face the heavens!

I quickly played the song of heaven and mixed it with the song of courage.

A tune so beautiful that even time seemed to stay still as the melody echoed through out the area. Both beasts are slowly regaining clarity and the overall powers has increased by more then 200% percent. They let our their auras ready to go against the heavens with their master! The heavens was enraged by the womans actions and slowly large clouds of divine judgement was about to befall on her.

"DANGER!! DANGER!! Host! Please prepare a divine judgement so strong that you only have about 5% chance to live after this clash!" The system said containing a strand of panic in it's voice.  I just laughed at the heavens releasing my aura and the two guys are also slowly under going another mutation! They actually have the audicity to use the power of the divine judgement to make them stronger. My smile grew bigger and said

"Well done!" I also pushed Asura body and absorbed the aura of death on those clouds. The three of us looked like 3 black holes sucking the divine judgement! If other people would see us doing this they would freak out and run for their lives. The heavens was even more enrages and the cloud turned into a 100,000 kilometer divine judgement. I smiled at my two newly found familiars and said

"Never show fear in the face of danger only through that, would make you stronger!" I smiled and then I jumped in the middle of then floating.Then.,

BOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!! BOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!! Countless lightnings! Demons! Ghosts! Covered the area as the tree figures battle the heaven in their fight for themselves!  A intense fight of the heavens vs the woman and her two beasts!!

"You really fcking piss me off!!" I screamed and push my power into it's peak and fought with all my might!!

Countless notifications resounding in my head as the system kept on bugging me. Then..

BOOOOOMMMMM!! A huge explosion occured and a white blast filled the air shockwaves spreaded thousands and thousands of kilometers, Three shouts echoed through out the area a woman , a bull like lion roar  and a sharp roar of a dragon.  This is the start of the legend of A woman and two beasts reuniting the lands of the forsaken.