Chapter 33

The old man was dumbstruck and his mouth was left hanging as he stares at Weiyin. Then said. "Senior the Great Elder might come after you and kill us!!" I then raised my eye brow and said "Gadhi whats your rank?"

Gadhi straightened his back and said.  "Master I am currently as celestial Peak rank." I frowned at his progress then said return to my space for a while.  Gadhi entered her world and was amazed on how the world looked like. It was paradise everything was so beautiful and peaceful. It makes you want to just lay down and enjoy the view as he closed his eyes and Unconsciously Gadhi then transformed into his form and merged one with nature.

When Weiyin saw what was happening she only smiled and went back. Then she said to the old man. "Let's go somewhere before going to your clan." Before we left I reconstructed the body of Wenxue and awakened 100% of her bloodline as well as a message to form a organisation for talented individuals where transactions are made by either killing , trading and even resources at the capital. Wenxue was also left with a massive wealth composed of 50 million high grade spirit stones she bought from the shop. And instructioned to keep lowkey and dominate the underworld in 2 years. The siblings cried and thanked their saviour in their hearts and  as they saw her image they swore loyalty to her and went to the capital to dominate the underworld of the continent.

—————

"Let's go to your city." I said calmly.  The elder lead the way without hesitation. After an hour of flying they finally reach their destination. A group of armed men with striking gold armour as well as a golden spear that's releasing lightning they arrived infront of us and said.  "Show your proof of identity and purpose."  As the elder and the guards are talking I stealthily vanished and went inside the city. I disguised myself and transformed into a little beggar girl.  I left a spiritual message to the old man that I'll meet him at their clan. I tied my hair into a pony tail and walked across the street. As I was enjoying my view I caught sight of a thief running towards my direction and constantly pushing people around. I frowned at what he did but chose to ignore it.  When I was on my way I saw how the thief was about to push the old man to the chasing guards.

"Trap"

I picked up a seed from my space and and I throw the seed upward and flick it with my finger.

"What the —" vines wrapped around the man   And sticking him to the walls. Flowers started to grow and spew out paralysis powder. I turned around and walk away from the scene.  When I was walking around the town square I heard men shouting.

"Make way the 10th prince is coming through." The people quickly moved to make way for the prince. I was confused at how they reacted a prince or not even your emperor is not enough to make me make way for them. I sneered inside but made way quickly. I then heard people saying. "Too bad the 10th prince is a cripple. He was once known as a martial arts addict but sadly he can't cultivate." My curiosity was piqued and I listened to the people's gossip. "Alas such a handsome man blessed with unparalleled martial talent but a cripple, some even say the his sword is unparalleled in the continent." An old man said with pity. I was shocked by what I heard and continue to the old mans story. "His name is Tian Li, a gift from heaven his talent in all weapons is unparalleled but cursed with crippled veins."  I felt like thunder struck my very soul and and I felt restless. I have to meet him!  Resolve was evident in my eyes as I plan to meet him tonight. "No one can take you away from me in this life time!" I swore in my heart.

Night came and I transformed to my original self. I dressed myself to what I wore when we first met. Then I switch to pulled out my flute as i sat down the inn he was staying in. When i look at the flute nostalgia hit me as I saw it again. When Tian Li died I promised myself that I would never play the flute ever again. I can't believe that I am using it again.  I looked at the moon and played the song that reflected my sorrow.  I was too immersed with my playing that I didn't notice a tear fell. Suddenly a gentle hand removed the tear from my face  and as I opened my eyes, tears fell from my eyes and he said

"I'm here.. Weiyin"