Don't You Know I'm Human Too {Warped Tour} Part 1

|| Andy's POV ||

It's been a while since I've seen Alex and I feel horrible for not giving her an explination. The problem was that I didn't know exactly how to tell her how I really felt, you know? I also don't want to do anything that could ruin our friendship. Or ruin anything that is possible for our future together. I just didn't know. And we would be in Texas for the first show of Warped Tour. I just don't know anymore.

Ring

Weird. An unknown number? It's fine, probably just the wrong number right?

Picking up my phone, I slid the answer botton to the side before lifting the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I turned onto my side with the phone laying against my ear.

"Andy? Hey, it's Maddie."

"Maddie? Wha- Ho-How did you get my number?" I haven't talked to Maddie since she dumped me about two years ago. Why would she be calling me now?

"Oh babe, you're funny. I'm going to be in town the week that Warped Tour kicks off and I just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out? You know, like old times."

"Maddie, not to burst your bubble or anything, but I really don't think that us hanging out is such a good idea. You know?"

"Oh no, Andy trust me, it's the best idea. I will be there tomorrow morning so don't make any plans, we are hanging out. Just like before. Okay? See you tomorrow! Chow!" The last thing I heard was Maddie kissing into the phone before she ended the call. Placing my phone down I recieved a text message from Alex. She was asking to hang out tonight. I really missed her. It's been a while so of course I agreed to seeing her. I wanted to ask her out properly, but now that Maddie has some how managed to squeeze her way back into the picture, that is going to have to wait. And I really hated waiting. Especially since I kissed Alex!

|| Alex's POV ||

Today was going to be the day thay I asked Andy about where we stand. Are we friends? Are we dating? Or are we actually in a relationship? I hadn't heard from him since that day and I just really want to know. I don't really know how this whole relationship thing works. I never really been in one before. The last thing I want to do is to ruin my chances. Tomorrow was the day Stacy and Miles took me shoping before our sleep over. Warped tour was in two days and we were fucking excited. Nothing could possibly ruin it for us.

Getting ready to meet Andy, I checked my phone for a text from Andy.

Nothing.

Well, he knew we would be meeting at the park so I decided to get a head start. I was honestly nervous. I really didn't know what was going to happen.

I mean he must be thinking the same thing right? I mean he did kiss me.

"Hey mom. I thought you were at work."

"Oh no honey, I have the day off. Where are you headed?" She replied with a wide smile. I smiled back walking over to her as she sat on the sofa.

"Well, I was actually going to meet Andy right now. I hope that's okay." I sat beside her smiling softly.

"Oh, of course sweetheart. I'm glad you found yourself a boyfriend."

"Mom, he..he's not exactly my boyfriend."

"What? You two are obviously connecting. I wouldn't doubt it for a minute. He's into you, I can tell."

"Oh? And how is that?"

"Mother's intuition sweetheart." She said with a broad smile. I laughed quietly to myself before hugging her tightly.

"I love you mom. I'll call you later okay?"