Starbucks

|| flashback ||

"I know you hid it! Tell me where you fucking put it!" He raised his hand but right before he could hit me again, Brandon pushed him off of me.

"Don't touch her!" That was all I heard before Brandon began to throw punches to Daniel's face over and over.
|| end of flashback ||

"Alex!"

My eyes shot open to the sound of my mother calling my name.

"Yes?"

"Is that true? What Brandon said, is it true?"

I didn't know what to do. Brandon had told my mom that him and Daniel got into a fight because he thought Brandon had taken his beer. I bit my lip as I nodded my head not looking up from my hand that rested on my lap.

"Brandon, you know you're not supposed to drink! What made you think you can now?!" My mother was furious. Her arms were tucked in her underarms, her eyes screamed with anger as she stared daggers at him for the moment he was silent. 

"I don't know mom, I was in withdrawal okay? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. Something just took over me."
I couldn't believe anything I was hearing. I didn't know what was worse. The fact that Brandon was lying to keep my mom happy with an asshole, or that he had lied about how his health was getting worse. I look back from my mom to Brandon, waiting and practically mentally begging for my mother to speak.

My mother took a deep breath before she began to speak softly.

"I want you out of the house tonight."

My eyes widened so quickly I thought they would have popped out of their sockets. Brandon's shoulders dropped hearing my mothers words. He looked over at me before turning to the staircase seeing Macy and Michael watching from between the railings. Brandon looked back at my mom, walked to the door grabbing his coat and keys. Before he stormed out he looked back at Macy and Michael who were watching him as tears pricked their eyes.

|| Andy's POV ||

"Nah dude I'm telling you, this girl was different. She was beautiful, and she even likes our music. She's a keeper." I looked at Dave as we sat in my room. I've known Dave practically my whole life, he knows everything. When I first met Alex he could tell that she was stuck in my head. This was the first time I was actually telling him about her. Dave came over about an hour ago because we had planed to meet up with the rest of the guys at the studio.

"Listen man, you got to be careful. What if this girl is like some crazy psycho. One minute she doesn't who the hell you are, next thing you know, you tell her and she goes crazy. She starts screaming and crying and drawing attention."

I mean I understand what Dave is saying but maybe he's over thinking this a little. The last time I met someone who was a fan of our music, she freaked. She told everyone she knew. She posted photos on Instagram and Twitter and Facebook. I told her I didn't want anyone to know yet because I couldn't risk her getting hated for something we can't really control but I guess she didn't listen.
(By the way everyone's back story will not be realistic to their actual lives. This is a fanfiction after all)
Being raised by two mothers I knew better than to hurt someone. When I had posted that we were just friends, which wasn't a lie, she got upset and told me not to talk to her again. She basically "broke up" with me. I mean it wasn't really a break up, we were never together to begin with. I was still trying to get to know her. Now that I'm older, I know how to pick someone who won't want to rush things.

"Hey! Earth to Andy. We got to get going. They guys are already at the studio waiting."

I was awoken from my trance by the sound of Dave's voice and the snaps from his fingers.