🔼More Strange Encounters🔼

◀Freddy Krueger▶

"I'm telling the truth!" I screamed, throwing my handcuffed wrists into the air. "Why doesn't anyone belive me?" I wailed. After witnessing the awful thing that had happened to Aunt Rebecca, she slipped into a coma and was taken into intensive care. I, on the other hand, was being interrogated by police all night.

"YBFF tells us that your aunt and yourself got into an altercation, you getting overheated and calling her a bitch in the end. Is it just a coincidence that's the same word we find carved into her at the scene?"

I can't believe this! Witnessing my aunt getting slashed and now being blamed for it!

"I'd like to speak to a lawyer." I responded as calm as I could, a quiver in my voice. If they wouldn't listen to me, I needed someone to represent my voice.

"You can call your's in the morning. We're going to have you detained for the next 24 hours." The sheriff smiled.

You have got to be kidding me.

Two officers escorted me out of the interrogation room and to the holding cells, checking me in and giving me a set with an oversized, white top, pants, and socks. After giving them all my belongings and jewelry, they showed me to my cell.

At least I don't have to share with anyone else..

They shut the door behind me as I flopped down on the hard mattress, curling into a ball. A million thoughts ran through my mind as I lie there, tears spilling onto my cheeks.

Is Aunt Rebecca okay? What happened? How could she be cut like that before my very own eyes? Will I be blamed for this?

The worry from all these thoughts tired me out, and slowly difted me off to a world where I could sleep.

°°°

I awoke to an immense heat on my thighs and side, seeing smoke surrounding the air around me.

What is this place?

A boiler room. Hot and humid, filled with twisted metal bars and an iron floor that was hot beneath my feet. I sprung up and looked around, trying to see through the thick fog.

This is just a dream..

In the distance, I could here a chuckle. An evil one at that. I squinted my eyes and saw a figure, maybe a little taller than me, lean and kind of scrawny. Once it stepped into the light, I could see it was a man. Or at least, what was left of a man.

He was horribly burned with a singed sweater and hat. On his dominant hand was a leather glove with blades on the end.

"Hello? Who are you?"

The man grinned, showing a row of crooked teeth as he stepped closer, a few feet away from me.

"Your worst nightmare, dollface." He smirked before lunging at me. I screamed and dodged his glove, running in the opposite direction of him. The floor beneath me burned my toes, and the bars burned my fingers. I yelped in pain as I felt arms go around my waist, his glove dangerously close to my stomach. He pulled my back close to his chest as he ran his tongue up the side of my neck.

I screamed before trying to pull away from his grip, feeling him lick the botton of my earlobe down to the nape of my neck. "Get off of me!" I yelled, elbowing him in the groin. He groaned in pain before grabbing me by the shoulders, turning me around to look at him.

"You bitch! You should be grateful I haven't killed you yet!" "You should! Just do it!" Tears began to slip again. His hazel eyes softened as they stared into mine, his grip loosening. I broke it finally and took a few steps back.