😘Flirting?😘

◀Freddy Kruger▶

Freddy had taken some liking to me, but it was definitely just a friendship. I don't think he would like me that way..would he? Recently, whenever we're on the couch together he's been snaking his arm around me.

But he does it slow, almost shy, as if he doesn't want me to notice.

But I do.

And his touch will always be gentle, barely even there.

One day, I finally called him out on it. I could see in the corner of my eye his arm beginning to travel towards my shoulders. I finally locked eyes with him and let off a warm smile. "What are you doing?" I giggled, hoping I didn't sound too awkward.

Freddy perked up and took his arm away almost immediately, looking embarrassed. "I..I'm sorry YN I was-" I let out a small laugh that interrupted his babbling.

"Freddy, there's nothing to be sorry for." I leaned in closer, our sides pressing together and his arm around me, still gentle but now present.

I leaned my head against his shoulder as he turned to smile at me. "Thank you, YN." He murmued before kissing my forehead.

Was that a friendship thing?

◀Jason Voorhees▶

Today is my fourth time visiting Jason, and lately it's been feeling kind of..romantic?

For example, he always greets me with flowers tied up nicely with ribbon. He also always has something planned for us, it almost feels like..dates. Last time he made me dinner and took it out to the boat with the stars.

I didn't mind this, Jason was sweet, gentle, and kind to me. What I did mind was seeing how he brutually mauled all those people at his camp.

I parked in the smooth grass, already seeing Jason's large physique waiting for me. As always, he had wildflowers clutched in his hand. He smiled and I walked to him, "Hi Jason." I greeted.

"Y-YN.." He mustered in a raspy voice. He threw his arms around me in a great big hug, picking me up off the ground. I yelped in surprise.

We've hugged before, but never like this. One arm as held tightly around my waist while the other was closer to my shoulders, his fingertips playing with strands of my hair. I gripped his shirt tightly, my feet still dangling in the air.

This embrace felt intimite, unlike a friend hug.

◀Michael Myers▶

Michael still hasn't said a word to me, nor has he let me see his face. It hurts my feelings a bit, I thought by now he would trust me. However, he has started showing me affection in the same way he did when we were kids.

Brief hugs and small cuddles. I honestly didn't think much of it, he's done this since childhood. But today, something different happened. He's held my hand before, but today, he interlocked his fingers with mine.

His grasp was tight and his palm was soft against mine. His thumb layed on top of mine protectivly as it stroked my hand back and forth.

I looked down at his hand, and realization hit. We weren't kids anymore, this was plain to see. I was 18, he was 21. And his hand showed this.

It was three times the size of mine, with long fingers, strong knuckles and viens twisting through his skin. His hands were like a man's now, this wasn't childish handholding anymore.

I glanced back up at Michael, seeing he was now staring at me. His other hand reached my face gently, caressing it in a way I've never felt before.