💏First Date💏

🖤Freddy Krueger🖤

My belly was full with pizza, and the horror movie playing only added to my smile. Freddy and I have always watched movies and ate together, but this time it felt like a..date?

My head was pressed against his chest while we were tangled up together on the couch, and it definitely felt like more than just hanging out this time.

I smiled, feeling his rough hands gently rake my hair and rub my back, his steady breathing making his chest rise and fall. The constant motion of it mixed with his heartbeat started to lull me to sleep.

My eyes fluttered, and I could feel myself loose consciousness.

"Already falling asleep, are we?" Freddy chuckled.

"Shut up." I smiled, adjusting myself into a more comforatable cuddling position with him.

He chuckled again before kissing my forehead, my heart leapt.

And I wanted more.

"Did you just kiss me?" I asked, looking up at him. He smirked, pinching my cheek. "Yeah, what are you gonna do about it doll?"

I flashed him a devious smile before pressing my lips against his, tender and sweet.

"That." I blushed, resting my head back on his increasing heartbeat.

🖤Jason Voorhees🖤

"H-here, like..this." Jason got behind me, holding my waist and helping me draw my bow.

Jason suggested a picnic and archery for our first official date, which I was thrilled for. I had never done archery before, and it was really fun. However I was having trouble getting the hang of it.

"A-and release.." I let go and watched my arrow fly across the field, hitting one of the targets but not the bullseye.

"Let's try again!" I exclaimed, sliding another arrow into the notch. Jason held me again, guiding me with his strong arms. He was so close, I could feel his face next to mine..

"And r-release.." Jason said again. I released the arrow, kissing the cheek of his mask this time. He stumbled back, holding his face.

"I'm sorry!" I exclaimed, immediately blushing with regret. Jason stared at me with his beautiful blue eyes for a second before coming close again, holding me by my waist.

"Don't be.." he murmured, sliding his mask up a bit to kiss my lips. I felt my cheeks warm up as I threw my bow down and wrapped my arms around his neck.

🖤Michael Myers🖤

Michael had finally asked me on a date, and he wanted to plan everything. He had set up a nice picnic outside, near a duck pond with romantic string lights and a blanket.

Everything was going pretty nice, Michael didn't take off his mask but he was talking, and he wore a crisp button up that showed off his frame.

God, he looks so hot..

"YN.." Michael murmured, reaching out to stroke my face. I could feel my heart beat quicken intensely inside my chest. I was almost certain he would kiss me right there and then, that is until a roll of thunder erupted from the earth and a burst lighting flashed across the now gloomy gray sky.

Rain began to pour upon our picnic as Michael scrambled to help me up, running into the nearby forest. He held me close to his chest, shielding me with his arms as we took shelter under the trees.

My hair and clothes now drenched, I looked at him. "Kiss me Michael.." I pleaded. His eyes widened at my request, but he didn't refuse.

Up slid the mask as my eyes shut, feeling his gentle lips against mine.