Prologue

HI SO THIS IS A LARRY FAN FICTION I WILL BE WORKING ON. THANKS FOR CHECKING IT OUT. THE TRAILER WILL BE ON THE SIDE :)

--------------------------------------------------------

"You can't do this!" I yelled to the man. It was dark outside with clouds that roamed with anger.

All that could be heard was the wind that sounded like ugly music, with the sound of the thunder coming from the cold clouds.

Along with that were the footsteps of the running of me chasing after the man.

I ran in rhythm to the sound of his running chasing him to the destination he was headed to.

He had Louis. He had kidnapped him.

"Where is he bitch!?"

"If he's hurt you're going to pay, bastard!"

I caught up to him and grabbed him by the collar picking him off the ground. "We're is he!?" I said breathing hard.

"First give me the money and I'll give him to you," he said with an evil glare.

"How the fuck an I supposed to know if you're telling the truth!"

"If you want him, give me the money." "It's that or your little boyfriend is dead meat."

"Fine, but first take me were you have him."

We walked for what seemed like hours into the forest. When we stopped, there was an old cabin that seemed to contain no life.

I ran up to it, having a feeling that Louis was there. My heart starting aching in pain.

What if he was not there? What if something bad happened to him? I asked myself all these questions that I did not want to know the answer to.

I kicked open the door and ran inside, frantically searching for him.

"Louis?" I said calling out. "Are you here?"

Then I spotted something.

My heart sank.

I was left alone in desolation, crying over the boy I had loved. He was now gone making my whole world gray. Sadness was everywhere. Clouds were dark ready to release that was inside of them; the same pain I would experience eternally. I was gray.