Chapter 1

I was walking home from work one day, i work at the local Starbucks down the street. I saw flashing lights and loud clicks of perhaps cameras, over and over again. "Give me your autograph!", i man yelled. "Folks please calm down", another man said. I turned around seeing a celebrity getting hoarded by people. I ran over to them and raised my hands. "Guys, everyone listen up, get in a single file line and if you already got a autograph or a picture you may leave", i shouted. Everyone looked at me like who the fuck do you think you are telling us what to do. "Now! or I'll call the police!", i yelled. Everyone snapped out of the look and formed a single line. I looked up at the celebrity. He smiled and nodded in thanks as he signed pictures of his face and baseball bats wrapped with barb wire.

I hopped into bed and swiped through twitter. Every night i check what is trending through out the world so im still in the loop without actually having to watch the news.

Twitter 2018 trending worldwide:
Jeffrey Dean Morgan @JDmorgan
"Kindness is something people shouldn't take for granted. Theres only a limited amount of it in the world, and for the kindness I personally get to witness i am thankful for the opportunity to be apart of something so special. Thank you to the person who helped me today, you know who you are. I super appreciate it. xojd"

I clicked on his profile. Oh my gosh this is the man I helped today and he's thankful for what i did. I can't believe this. Should I tweet back. What do i do.

Rachel Pearson @Rachelpearson_22
"You didn't need to thank me, but I appreciate your kindness as well. Always."

I decided to tweet him back, within minutes he liked my comment. I smiled and put my phone on my night stand and went to sleep.

----------------------------

I woke up for work the next day and started walking there. I walked in and put my apron on and stood behind the counter. I handed the lady her tall mocha latte and heard the bell to the door ding as someone entered. "Hello what can i get you today sir", i say looking up from the cash register and into his eyes. He tilted his head and smirked. "Oh my gosh, you're...that man I helped", i said. "And you're that woman who did the helping", he laughed. "Venti, black with 1 milk and 1 sugar please and thank you", he said.
"Here you are", i handed him his coffee. "Thanks darlin", he smiled. "I wanted to thank you personally for what you did yesterday, no one would of had the guts to do what you did, I appreciate it...I really do", he explained. "Yeah of course, no problem, and just out of curiosity..how did you know i worked here", i asked. "I snooped your twitter, guilty", he raised his hands in surrender. We both laughed.

***TELL ME IF YOU LIKE THE NEW STORY??***