Chapter 5

JEFFREYS POV

I sighed. I walked out the door of the shop to be hoarded with people. "Guys, im not really in the mood, its been a shitty day", i said. The TMZ camera man came running up. "Jeffrey give the fans what they want", the guy said. I looked at him with a straight face. "What's your deal man? How about doing something productive", I raised my voice. "Back up", i said to him getting into a black SUV.

I walked into my apartment and tossed my keys on the table and fell onto my bed. "Fuck my life. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me", i groaned into the pillow. I decided to tweet something.

@jdmorgan
Jeffrey Dean Morgan
"How do I un fuck what I have already fucked up without fucking it up even more."

2.4k likes | 3.5k retweets

I decided to go to the coffee shop one last time.

I walked into the shop and I saw her behind the counter. With her beautiful brown flowing hair, green eyes, and her cute self in that apron. I walked up to the counter. She looked up at me. I opened my mouth, but before i could say something she started talking. "You wanna know what you can do to unfuck what you fucked up?", she asked. "Yes. I do...very much", i said. "Come around the counter and kiss me", she says. A small smirk appeared on my face. I nodded. I walked around the counter and placed a hand on her cheek. "Your eyes are so beautiful", I whispered. I pressed my lips against hers, moving in sync. Her hand rested on my chest. "I..i gotta get...back to...--", she stumbled in words. "Work.... right", I lightly chuckled and grinned into her lips. "Okay", she says. "Okay", i repeat. "Ill talk to you later then?", i asked. "Okay", she smiled. "Okay", i replied with a smile as I backed out of the store still looking at her.

------------------------

Later,

I wanna show you something

Rachel
Oh really? What is it

It's a surprise.

Come by my place around 6

Rachel
Okay