Chapter 4

I went on a walk before work today so i took my dog out with me. I was walking and glanced at my phone for a quick second. I bumped into a man and he spilled his coffee all over himself. "I am so, so so sorry sir", i say. "I didn't mean too, I wasn't paying attention...it's all my fault", i explain. The man turn around and smiled. "Little bit clumsy are we", he says. "Jeffrey", i gasped. "Now i feel even worse, im so sorry", i said. "Hun, stop apologizing, its just coffee", he laughed. Jeffrey looked in his partially empty cup of coffee then looked up at me. He splashed a little bit on me. "Jeffrey!!", i yelped. He chuckled. "There, now we're even". "Fair enough", i said. "Plus you pull off the coffee stain look, very beautiful", he laughed. "Definitely", I laughed too. Our eyes caught eachothers attention. He looked deeply into mine. He was practically stripping me with his eyes.
"Do you wanna go on a real date with me", he asked. "I'd love too", i smiled.

--------------------------------------

I curled my hair, put on a nice dress, and sat in the couch waiting for Jeffrey to pick me up. Time went by. Tick tock. I got up fm the sofa and paced around the room slowly still waiting for his arrival. He said 7:00pm and its now 7:57pm. I've been stood up. I can't believe this.

An hour later i received a message. It was jeffrey.

Jeffrey
Rachel, im so sorry.

Can't talk im busy taking off the makeup and nice dress i chose
To wear tonight on the date i WAS supposed to go on.

Jeffrey
Rachel i can explain.

No need.

Jeffrey
Please..

Jeffrey
Rachel?

---------------------

I went to work the next morning as grouchy as can be. I heard the bell to the door as a customer walked in. I looked up and my fake smile i put on for the customers disappeared right away. Jeffrey walked up to the counter. "Rachel can i please-", i cut him off. "I have nothing to say to you", i say walking to the back of the store to get jeffrey out of my sight. I walked back out to take someones order. It looked like Jeffrey has left. Thank. God. "Rachel let me speak please", i heard a voice come from another direction. I rolled my eyes. "I thought you left", i said. "Im not leaving until you let me speak", he said. "Fine, if it will allow you to get out of my face quicker", i groaned.

We walked to a table and sat down. "I didn't mean to not show up, i was begging my bosses to let me leave the set, but they wouldn't let me until I finished the scenes i needed to do", he started. "I promise you, I will never hurt you again. Give me another chance", he said. "You hurt me Jeffrey", i said. "I know, im sorry, im so sorry", he said. "You tore a hole in my heart, can you imagine getting ready to out on a date with the one guy that you finally meet that you think is the one...the perfect man for yourself then he doesn't even show up", i got up from the table. "Rach--", he gets up too. "I got to get back to work", i walked behind the counter. "Hi welcome to starbucks what can i get for you", i say smiling weakly at the lady standing infront of me.

*damn. I suck i know...haven't posted in a quick minute. But here you go ive been in a stump...i had no ideas*