Chapter 3

We walked into this very nice restaurant. "This looks expensive", i said. "Its on me, no need to worry", Jeffrey said. "Oh you don't have to do that", i replied. "I insist", he smiled.
We sat down and ordered our food.
"So does it get annoying having all these strangers come up to you asking for pictures and stuff", I asked. "Ugh.. you kinda get used it..but it's not everybody it's only those people who only think about themselves shoving people and stuff just to get a picture.... I love doing it for the kids though", he explained. "And speaking of pictures", he says looking at the window. He shut the blinds. "Dang TMZ", he rolled his eyes. "So tell me about yourself, siblings, parents, kids", he says. "Yea i got parents, siblings..no kids but i have a dog if that counts...hes pretty much my baby", i laughed. "Definitely counts, i have my little pup too...well shes not really a puppy any more but shes my baby gal", he explains. "Okay but real talk...um... my parents are David and Amy, and i have 3 brothers.. jackson, Colton, and Dustin", i said. "Three of them?!", he said pretty loud. "Yup. Three", I whispered as i held up three fingers. "That must have been a picnic", he laughed. "Definitely", i smiled weakly. "Well i have a couple step sisters and stuff", he said. "My mom is sandy and pops is Richard", he explained.

Later

"Thankyou for driving me home", i said. "Yeah of course, hey Rachel...im sorry", he said. "Sorry For what?", i asked. "You're most likely gonna be on the news tomorrow..because of the paparazzi", he said. "I dont care, that was the best date ive ever been on", i paused and looked at him realizing what i said. He stepped closer to me. "Date?", he smirked a little. "Now im sorry", i said. "Don't be...that was the best date ive ever been on too", he said. I smiled. "So since it was the best...you'd wanna go on another one?", he said. "I'd consider it", i said to him. "Okay then, ill call you", he smiled and took a step back. "Bye Rachel", he waved and hopped into his car and pulled out of the drive way.