Chapter 6

RACHELS POV
I pulled up to Jeffs house, seeing a black Limo infront of the driveway, I ran right up to his door and knocked a couple times. Jeffrey answered the door with a big smile on his face, "hi how are you?", he asks. "You look beautiful", he says. "All right come on let's hop in the limo". As we got in the limo I looked around to see all the gadgets, there are so many things, all these buttons to turn on lights and play music there's even a mini fridge full of snacks and Coke because Jeff hates Pepsi. "So we're Goin? a fancy restaurant the Bahamas....something spectacular" , I say excitement. "No, something way better than any of those things quote, Jeff says with a grin. What's better than the Bahamas or a fancy restaurant I ask myself. You pulled up to another house eventually, our chauffeur opened the door for both of us and helped me out of the car. Jeffrey held my hand as we walked up to the house, a man answered the door... to my surprise I knew exactly who it was it was Norman Reedus! "Hey Norm! How's it going buddy?", Jeff asked giving him a hug. "I'm pretty good jeff", he says. "This is rachel, rachel this is--", Jeffrey says but i cut him off. "I know who he is", i giggled. Norman scratched the back of his neck and smiled like he was embarrassed or something. "So what are we doing here jeff?", i asked. "We're here for the surprise, duh", he says. I had no clue what this surprise was gonna be. I was hoping for a vacation or something because that limo got me all excited. We walked into a room, and i felt a nibble on the back of my ankles. "Oh my gosh!!", i turned around to see a dozen puppies waddling and playing with their toys. "Jeff im in love with them", i bend down to pick them up. "Whats his name?", i ask. "That one is bandito, hes spanish i got him when i was filming, hes a Puerto Rican Jungle dog", jeffrey says. "Okay you were right, this is way better than The Bahamas", i laugh hugging Bandito. I felt jeff grinning behind me, I didn't even have to look at him and i could feel his happiness. This man is too much for me, he deserves the world.