Chapter 41

- Summers P.O.V - 

Brandon, Bailey and i have just got back from dinner and i have completely stuffed my self. 

I look at the night sky to see no stars, light pollution. 

I roll into my large bed and struggle to fall too sleep, its probably because we have a lot to prove. 

I twist and turn and wait for the sleep to take over but nothing happens. I roll over with my back to the window to see Brandon deep asleep with his mouth wide open and snorring very faintly, i then look over to see Bailey asleep but he looked nothing like Brandon, he looked like he was in a deep dream about something he loved as he was smiling. 

Soon after I looked at Bailey i felt sleep taking me over. 

 - SUMMERS DREAM - 

"NIALL" i scream as tears come streaming down my face. I'm lost deep in the woods and no one is there to help me. 

"BAILEY" i scream even louder but only a faint rustle is herd from the bushes. I spin around to see Unknown coming toward me holding a knife. 

I run, i run as fast as i can but it doesn't work. I trip and i fall on every thing. 

"RUN SUMMER! RUN!" i scream as i stand up, but its no good. 

As i run i see another person coming towards me with there hands on fire i clear my eyes from the tears and see my mother grinning as she runs towards me.

- END OF DREAM - 

"SUMMER! SUMMER!" i'm woken up by shouting and shaking. 

As Bailey pulls me up i realize my pillow is soaking wet and my eyes sting. 

"You were screaming in you sleep, you were shouting Niall and then Bailey. You told your self to run" he says with a concerned look on his face. 

"My-my m-mum sh-" i stutter as i gasp for air. The tears we getting stronger as i looked across the pitch black room, the only light was my bed side lamp which Bailey must of put on. 

"Shhhhh" he sits on the bed and lays my head on his chest. 

"It was just a dream" he whispers rubbing my back and putting small tangles in the bottom of my hair. 

As we sit there for a while whilst i calm down Bailey hums Growing Pains into my head before he gets up and heads to his bed. 

"Stay.... Please" i beg as he takes the covers off. 

"I'm only a meter away" he chuckles before getting into his bed. 

"Bailey, please" 

He looks me in my blood shot eyes before he climbs into my bed and holds my waist and pulls me close to his body. 

Face to face he closes his eyes and falls asleep aging. As he sleeps i look at his sleepy face. 

His cheeks were plumbed, his hair is down, his eyes flick from side to side and his lips give a small pout. As he sleeps i place my right hand onto his spot-less face and feel the warms of his face, i close my eyes and feel Bailey hand ontop of my hand were i had put it on his face, i pull it off and lock my fingers into his.