Chapter 92

* Summer *

"Bailey?" I shout down the bus as we head through a dark tunnel. I don't like the dark and never have. Even the bright lights of the tour bus don't comfort me.

I'm still a bit bummed after saying goodbye to Daisy and Brooklyn after only seeing them for a little while.

As the bus travels further into the darkness of the tunnel the lights begin to flicker and the radio starts to buzz.

"Bailey?!" I call louder.

I can't see anyone around. I'm at the end of the bus and everyone is the other side.

Slowly, as my legs shake, I push my self up and being to walk down the bus. I hold on to the beds as I walk trying to navigate my way through.

"Bailey?" I whisper as I near a door that slams shut in front of me. I instantly swing the door open to see Matt pale in the face staring at the celling witch had an open window.

"Matt?!" I ask standing in front of him. He head moves slowly down and he meets my eyes and looks blankly into them.

"Matt what's going on?" I shake him

"Bailey..." He mumbles.

"MATT!" I scream as my worst fears come true.

"He just came, and took him" he whispers as a tear runs down his expressionless face.

I fell sick starting to bubble up in my throat but I push it down and run for Cam holding onto Matts hand pulling him down the bus.

"Cam!" I scream as I see him sat with Nash. He stands up and looks me in the eye as I run into his chest and he wraps me into a hug.

Not like Nialls hugs.

Niall would wrap my in his arms and stroke my back whilst humming in my ear. He would also smell like Niall, not like Cameron.

Cameron is different. I haven't know him long enough. But still it's reassuring.

"Hey shh what's up" he says sitting me down.

"No!" I bolt up.

I run to the bus driver and demand he stops.

"Young lady sit down please!" He snaps.

" I WILL ONCE YOU PULL OVER!" I scream.

Quickly he pulls the bus over and I run out the door.

"BAILEY!" I scream running down the cold tunnel.

"SUMMER STOP!" I hear Matt scream running up to me.

Still running I reach an emergency exit to see the door has been pushed open and one of Baileys bracelets on the floor.

I pick it up and hold it in my hand.

"THEY WENT THROUGH HERE!" I scream as Matt, Nash, Cam, Taylor and Carter come running up to me.

"Okay you stay here" Cam says running through the door.

"No!" I shout running after him ignoring the sound of police sirens.

"Please Summer your not getting hurt!" Cam says running ahead.

Still I ignore him and chase him through a cold, wet, dark black corridor .

It's a tube sort of shape and the celling is dripping.

"Summer stop!" I hear Taylor shout.

"Summer please stay behind!" I hear Harry's voice.

Wait... What?

Harry?

I spin around and see all of the lads running in after me. No doubt there going to try and make me stop so I quickly turn around and follow Cams foot steps into what looks like an old peer station.

"Cam?! Bailey?!" I scream as I run through the pitch black halls.

"Summer?!" I hear someone scream.

As I look down the corridor it's lined with black doors and sharp corners with over head lights flickering.

"Bailey!" Tears flow into my mouth as I jump over the puddles and construction work that's been left here.

The walls support me as I stumble across everything.

Every door I see I swing open revealing an empty chair with ropes around it and blood on the floor.

The sight of the blood makes me gag as I want to scream so load but I'm in to much fear.

Blood shoots through my veins as I search for Bailey.

Or a body...

"Please?" I whisper as I open one of the last doors.

Every room had the same thing in but the blood seemed fresher the further I got.

As I come to the end of the corridor there is a sharp turn and as I look down I see a figure tied to a chair.

"BAILEY!" I scream as I see his eye catching onto the light.

"No!" He screams as I take a step forwards.

"Run" he whispers.

I ignore him and stumble towards him.

"STOP!" I hear a woman's voice from behind me.

I recognise the voice...

Slowly I turn and come face to face with Unknown 2

"Oh my god....." I whisper smashing my hand across my mouth