Chapter 93

*Bailey*

"Yeah it's just over here!" I call to Matt as we walk into a little room at the side of the bus.

"Woah can I play it?" Matt asks as I show him my guitar

"Yeah" I laugh handing it to him.

As I pick it up there is a crash from the roof.

"What was that?" Matt asks as the lights start to flicker.

"I don't know" I say looking up at the roof.

Suddenly the lights black out completely and I feel hands either side of me and tape across my mouth.

"If you fight me, I'll let you go and head for Summer" a woman's voice whispers into my ear so I stop fighting.

Tears spill down my burning cheeks. Quickly as I'm on the top of the moving bus a bag is thrown over my head and quickly the bus comes to a stop.

I'm thrown over there shoulder and taken on a long walk.

"Watch your step!" She snaps. It's not her real voice as every time she speaks she coughs.

"Who are you?" I whisper

"Don't talk unless your spoken to!" She snaps slapping me over the head

Quickly I'm sat down on a chair and a rope is tided around my body, the bag and tape has been removed from my face.

My eyes instantly look around to see a dark hall way. It's lined with 100s of doors, flickering lights and puddles everywhere. Construction work is left in the way of the path.

Suddenly a whip crashes onto my back and I let out a scream. Tears pour down my cheeks as every hit seems harder and harder. My arms become red raw and my knee crack as someone in mask comes in front of me and smashes my leg with a metal pipe.

"Bailey!" I hear a male voice scream.

"Help!" I cry as the whip lashes my back.

"It's Cam! Where-" his voice cuts off.

"Cam!" I scream as blood drips down my arms.

"Please don't hurt Cameron!" I say wincing in pain.

"What did I say about talking!" She screams as the whip hits me one last time before Summers voice is herd and people run off.

"Summer!" I scream one last time.

I hear doors being pounded open behind and in front of me.

"Summer stop!" I hear someone call.

"No!" Her Irish accident snaps back.

When ever she gets scared it comes back really thick. I miss it.

I miss the old us. The care free us. The "I love you so much" us. The old us.

Slowly my eyes start to close and I start to give up.

"Bailey!" I hear Summers Irish voice closer this time.

"Summer" I smile. My last words and the last thing I will see. Will be her

I'll give everything up for her.

I'd give my life up for her.

And that's what I'm doing now.

Quickly she comes towards me.

"No!" I say stopping her as someone stands behind her with a gun.

Slowly she turns around and gasps.

*Summer*

What?!

"Hello Summer" she speaks

"Mum?!" I gasp

"Yes" she shakes holding the gun.

"Why?!" I ask stepping towards her ignoring it gun.

"Because I didn't finish you off the fist time. Stay back or I'll shoot!" She says as I walk forwards.

"Okay okay" I say as I see Niall walk behind her with two police men.

"RUN!" I hear Cameron scream from behind me. I spin around to see him picking up Bailey and running toward me.

Niall comes up to me and grabs me before a loud bang is heard and we are all throw forwards.

After 10 minutes my eyes flutter open and I'm cover in rubble.

I try to sit up but a large pipe is blocking my way and it rests across my stomach.

I'm trapped. By my self in this dark misty room. I look around and stop blonde hair next to me under the rubble.

"Nail?" I call as I see blond hair under some rubble next to me.

"Niall!" I shout as my voice cracks. There is dust all over my face and my lungs are filling up with it so I start to choke.

I pull my arm out of the dirt and reach over to feel for him and I end up touching his hand.

"Niall wake up!" My voice cracks.

"Niall!" I shake him.

I can't lose Niall. It's impossible. He isn't aloud to. He is my big brother! I can't live with out him. If he goes,I go too.

"Summer?" I hear his voice

"Oh my god Niall your awake!" I say as the tears fill up in my mouth.

"Shh it's okay" he says sitting up. His face is covered in dirt and sweat as mine is probably.

"Niall I'm stuck" I say trying to free my self. I use both my hands but I wince as my right wrist hurts.

I look at my hand and see its bent over and the bone is sticking out.

Ew that's goss!

"Niall my wrist is broken!" I cry trying not to look at it.

He looks over at my hand and try's to craw out but he is blocked my the pipe too.

"HELP!" He screams at the top of his lungs.

"HELP!" We both cry. It seems like forever until someone hears us.

"Over here!" Someone says.

Quickly two fire men are in sight lifting the pipe off our body's and digging the rubble away.

"We need two stretchers over here!" He calls.

Smoothly we are placed on stretchers and strapped down before being carried out what used to be the old power station and is now just rocks and rubble.

As we are brought out into the tunnel I see Mahogany crying on Aaron's shoulder and Hayes gripping onto her hand whilst Jack, Jack and Shawn starred at me and I was brought out.

Nash, Cam, Taylor, Carter, Harry and Liam had run in after us and must of been effected by the explosion.

Shawn runs over to my side and grabs onto my hand.

"Where is everyone else?" I mumble as my eyes start to close.

"You and Niall were the last ones out." He smiles at me stroking my hair.

"You promise?"

My eyes start to flutter shut and just before I drift off I hear Shawn says:

" I promise. I watched them come out with my very own eyes" before he starts to hum a song for me whilst stroking my hair.

With that an oxygen mask is placed on my face and I start to drift asleep disputed the sound of sirens and the ambulance rocking me about.