MINOTAUR

MINOTAUR

 Minotaur's labyrinth- was once a sign of strength for the whole kingdom before a youth overcame him from a distant land. He has practiced alone in his labyrinth for many months and years, waiting for a day when he would have a chance to defeat the young man. Time endowed the Minotaur with intellect, and he learned how to focus his frustration on becoming more dominant.

As he eventually emerged from his maze, he found that the thriving Minoan culture had long ceased to exist and that the world had moved on. As he sat lamenting the lack of a proper platform to show off his powers, he was summoned by a voice from a distant alternate universe. That is how the Minotaur came to the Land of Dawn, where he could completely unleash his powers and regain his name.

Young Minotaur was the most talented and influential in the kingdom, revered and worshiped by many until a distant country's youth defeated him.

As a prodigy, his confidence was never so smitten, and he eventually blamed it for his weakness. To become more robust and more powerful, he decided to join the Minos Maze and began self-training with the aid of Twilight Orb's strength, even knowing that it would be so much harder than he expected.