MIYA

MIYA

Miya was born in the Temple of the Moon and trained hard to become fit for the next Moon God one day.

When the flames of war between Humans and Orcs consumed the Moon Elves, the Moon Elf Hero Miya took a stand and led her fellow Moon Elves to fight the invasion. Despite their best efforts, Miya and her fellow elves were eventually forced to make their last stand in the temple by the endless enemy army.

As Miya knelt in the middle of the temple to pray for the last time, just as the great army of men and orcs were about to ruin this holy spot, a miracle occurred. The Moon God answered Miya's prayer and blessed her longbow with an ancient and mighty blessing. Miya grabbed the bow and fired an arrow that was transformed into an eagle spirit by the power of the stars, dividing the enemy army asunder.

Miya led her countrymen out of the temple, raining showers of star-wrought arrows on the enemy with every pull of her bow. In the meanwhile, her eagle hovered over the enemy, singing and assaulting them. Like a dropping tide, humans and orcs began to withdraw quickly. Miya and her countrymen retook the shores of the Moon God, and the moon elves recognized Miya and her spirit eagle as the Moon God incarnated.

The young Miya knew in her heart that if this problem was not stopped at the root, the wars would never end. With the Moon God's blessing, she set out on a journey to the land of dawn, hoping to find a king who could bring peace and order back to this world.