ARGUS

ARGUS

Once upon a time, the Monyan Kingdom of the Land of Dawn enjoyed the grace of angels. The Angel of Light, Rafaela, shone upon the people and cured all their diseases; the Angel of Death, Argus, was a headman of crime. Together they have preserved peace and balance across the country.

Initially, Rafaela and Argus were angel friends who lived with a mutual understanding. While Argus was ruled by punishment and possessed an intense personality, he also set up the Temple of Light to show the people of the realm there was more to the world than war and conflict; there compassion, warmth and encouragement would also fill their lives. As such, he didn't often resort to torture and death when handling the affairs of the empire. When time passed, those whom Argus had to punish increased in both evil and power.

In order to overcome these enemies, it was necessary for him to become stronger and stronger. But even Argus was late to realize that he had become addicted to the rush to beat powerful enemies in battle. Once he had acted solely to punish those who had sinned, but now he had sought only his own power and glory. It was in this way that Argus fell out of grace.

The condition of Argus had been observed for a long time by the Lord of the Abyss, who knowingly committed crimes that forced Argus deeper into his greed. He vowed that Argus would use the dark powers to increase, and that such a strong servant would gain himself might even bait Argus with the knowledge of the ancient seal of power. Fully motivated by his lust for strength, Argus broke the ancient seal and released the evil sword of Death from within. Argus fell absolutely under the influence of the Abyss King, serving as his most obedient servant.

Legend says that the sword user Demise will be swept away by all life-forces before he dies. Consumed by his thirst for strength, Argus lost his life to the sword and coexists with it in a dark balance. He is hungry for fighting and chaos, searching for worthy opponents who can satisfy his fight taste. He is an angel with a sword that blackens hearts. The Angel of Light Rafaela has never stopped looking for him. She knows that the corruption of an angel is much worse than the corruption of a man. In any effort to cure greed and desire in Argus's heart, she is eventually assaulted and chased away. Faced with the new Argus, a stranger to his former self, she cries tears of regret. Argus, however, holds nothing back in his attacks against Rafaela. The redemption of the Angels of Dark and Light will influence the fate of the realm.