ALUCARD

ALUCARD

Alucard was born in the capital city of the empire. His parents were once advisors to the Tigreal Knights 'Order. In one of the Order's trial missions, Tigreal's overconfidence led Alucard's parents to risk their lives to save him from demons. Unable to acknowledge this harsh fact, Alucard went to the land of the demons to look for his kin. What he found on the battlefield, though, was a family crest worn on the chest of his parents. He was then immediately ambushed by demons, who had kidnapped and tortured him for months. He was finally released by a demon hunter, after which he took refuge as a resident of the Temple of Light.

The youth of Alucard was full of tragedy. During his imprisonment, his mind was obsessed with moment to moment survival, and the rage inside his heart was buried. While he had been humiliated numerous times by his demon captors, he never gave up his thirst for vengeance. It was this drive that gave him the power to survive his months in jail.

Alucard was attracted to the skills of the demon hunter who had saved him. Unwilling to return to the Order of the Imperial Knights, feeling nothing but sorrow, he went to the Temple of Light with the demon hunter. He studied there for several years, making himself an outstanding demon hunter. He spends his days learning how to best track and kill demons. Having nothing but contempt for demons in his heart, he follows the three ideals of the hunters of demons: freedom from all institutions and territories; no compassion for even one demon; no "last" missions.

The most enigmatic of them are the sinister claws on his right hand; no one knows what they are or how they got there.