LEOMORD

LEOMORD

In a day like today, Tigreal and his Expeditionary Forces of Light attacked the Fortress of Despair with all their might, and easily decimated the mny of the undead lurking inside. Following this crushing defeat, Vexana knew that she had to find a powerful friend who could handle the Light Warrior head on, or else she would face some defeat. Vexana paced back and forth as she carefully considered who had the strength to defeat Tigreal. Suddenly, a vivid vision of a long-standing face flew through her mind-Leomord.

Years ago, the Fortress of Despair was the core of a magnificent and prosperous empire. Leomord and his Royal Knights made an oath to protect their King and the Queen, who was in fact Vexana. Any invader who dared assault the kingdom could not escape the fate of Leomord's sword's destruction. One day, however, the kingdom was lost. This was the day Vexana turned all the inhabitants of the kingdom into the undead. Lion's heart fell into deep despair. Even if he could eliminate all evil from the kingdom by himself, he could not raise his sword against the woman who was once his queen. He could not bear to see the empire that he cherished and vowed to protect his ruin. Leomord took his own life out of sorrow and desperation.

The power and determination of Leomord burned so brightly in life that Vexana could not control him as a spirit. Nevertheless, because the Fortress of Despair was in great danger, she had little choice but to awaken him. When he rose from the dead, Leomord felt that his soul was filled with pain and despair. Sweetheart in his ear, Vexana told Leomord that the undead that stood before him were once the beloved people he had vowed to defend. She threatened that if he were to defend the Fortress of Despair, all these helpless souls would suffer eternal damnation.

Leomord didn't have a say. He'd rather be a slave to the witchcraft of Vexana than see his compatriots endure another day. He called his beloved horse, Barbiel, and his famous sword, Oath Keeper.

Just as the Expeditionary Forces of Light stormed the horrible Fortress of Despair, Leomord and Barbiel struck the invaders with black lightning. Most of the Light Expeditionary Forces has been decimated. No one could withstand the sword of Leomord, or so they thought. Tigreal stood there in defiance of the Sword of Dawn brought against Leomord. When their blades collided, Tigreal could sense the pain and sorrow of Leomord flowing from his blade. On that day, Tigreal knew he met one of the strongest opponents he has ever faced.