Teaching Antics (Brother!Yusei Fudo x Little Sister!Reader)

Requested by: xXSteam_Punk_GirlXx

_____

(y/n) shivered as she placed the helmet on her head. She was in a d-wheel outfit, today was her first day of being taught the basics of card games on motorcycles. (y/n) already knows how to duel, she just never dueled on a motorcycle before. To be honest, she was kind of scared. She only dueled on the ground, never on a fast lane. So Yusei was going to teach her how to ride a motorcycle first. She already had some practice on a 'fake' one. But this time it's the real deal. She always ridden on the back of one. Though not today.

(y/n) got on the motorcycle. Yusei placed his helmet on and got on the back of it. (y/n) clung onto the steers and kind of shook a little. She could feel her own hands become sweatier by the moment. How can she be this nervous? They won't even be going that fast, they'll just take it slow and easy. (y/n) then turned on the d-wheel, then they slowly left the garage. Yusei kept a careful on her, he doesn't want anything bad to happen. (y/n) took a deep breath and then sped up. Now, she was heading towards the highway.

Surprisingly, she was doing pretty decent. She is the little sister of Yusei, so of course some skills rubbed on her from him. (y/n) felt super proud of herself. (y/n) smiled and giggled feeling the rush of the wind. (y/n) never looked so happy at this moment, this was an accomplishment, this was more than that. It was a new life start for her. She missed too many opportunities from not knowing how to ride. Now, she can open all of those doors again. (y/n) can now tackle the world with her new skills. Even Jack Atlas will be intimidated by her.

"Woohoo!" (y/n) shouted.

Yusei couldn't help but to laugh, she was too cute to be honest. He leaned his head back, it was nice to ride on a back of a motorcycle. Usually he's use to the experience, but this was so new. This event made (y/n) so happy, and she's learning something new. Yusei is now watching her accomplish what he taught her. Watching his little sister grow was all he ever wanted. The slums were awful, so a bright future like this almost made him tear up. It's so unlike him, but seeing her grow was just wonderful.

"I'm so proud of you, (y/n)!" Shouted Yusei.