Cloudy Times (Father!Kaito Tenjo x Daughter!Reader)

Requested by: FruitSalad212

_______

With cloudy days but warm weather, it was quite nice. It was (y/n) Tenjo's idea to go out and have a picnic with her father, Kaito. Kaito loves the idea. So the both of them packed drinks and food. The two of them were off at their vacation home. So, there was almost no one for miles and miles. Their vacation home was on the countryside. They were by a lake and had some forrest surrounding them. Exciting as it sounds, it's just the two of them as well. Sometimes, he uncles' and cousins come along, but they usually come on the third day.

Today was the second day here, so spending time like this is pretty cool. (y/n) and Kaito gathered everything and then outside. They sat on the docks and got out their food. (y/n) began to chow down on some fruit. Kaito however was sipping some juice then taking bites from his sand which. He watched his own daughter eat a lot of fruit, then she moved onto her meal. (y/n) strangely seemed really hungry, but it wasn't that big of a deal. He knew that (y/n) over slept and missed breakfast.

(y/n) dipped from her water and placed another piece of fruit in her mouth. Kaito wiped her mouth then continued to eat. (y/n) smiled at her endearing father. She giggled lightly and then continued to eat. After a bit when they were done, they laid down on the docks and stared up at the sky. The clouds were forming many different shapes. So it was fun to point out what that certain looks like. (y/n) claimed that one looked like a strawberry, but Kaito saw it more as a heart. They do have kind of similar shapes though.

Kaito then sat up and placed his feet in the water, (y/n) joined him. She leaned her head into his shoulder and gave a very quick content sigh. She seemed kind of tired, but she smiled. Kaito kisses her cheek and rubbed her back. (y/n) drifted into sleep.

"Sleep well, (y/n)..." Smiled Kaito.