Smile! (Parent!Yusaku Fujiki X Daughter!Reader X Parent!Revolver/Ryoken Kogami)

Requested by: Transformers_Armada

______

Having two Dads, it's awesome! (y/n) is immune to "your mama" jokes. However, neither of them are quite the smiley type. Yes they do smile when something good happens. Such as (y/n)'s achievements, grades, etc. Though in general, they just don't smile that much. Of course they bare smiles when they kiss her forehead and her cheeks, but usually they don't show that much emotion. Yusaku has always been known as calm and collected. However Ryoken is just strict and more stoic. His face just seems to be anger most of the time. But (y/n) knows her fathers very well.

They're not mad all the time, they're just content. It's also quite hard to make them angry, it's not that easy. They're just calm and civil people. They're kind and all, but their face seems to be emotionless. (y/n) does notice it from time to time, but her friends pick it way more. When they do speak about it, (y/n) just laughs and laughs at them. She knows that her parents look like stoic scary people. In reality, Ryoken is a giant dork that loves tickles... and Yusaku is the ultimate mother.

Yusaku is more of a worry wart at times. He's the one to pull (y/n) out of trouble. However with Ryoken, he's the one who plays as cop from time to time. It's scary but (y/n) has gotten use to it. She use to his stern ways, it's gotten to the point where she just giggles. Of course, Ryoken's soft spot for his family... he just kind of let's it go. He sighed to himself and just turns to Yusaku. In which he has to do all of the scolding. It's quite funny but Yusaku is a Hell of a lot more scary than Ryoken.

"You're too funny Daddy!" (y/n) laughed at Ryoken.

Ryoken rolled his eyes, "Well, Princess (y/n) you get it from me."

(y/n) bursted into more laughter, "Oh god!!! From you?! No!"

Yusaku even laughed, then he kissed his temple, "You're funny, Dear."

Ryoken gave his lover a quick kiss. In the end, everyone laughed.