summer ardor | foreword&author's note

"and they knew that summer love would last

"and they knew that summer love would last. they promised they would love each other 'till the seasons passed.

but then, autumn came, and their love fell as fast as the leaves fell from the trees."

***

[ S Y N O P S I S ]

It was the summer of quiet, peaceful Rosendale, New York. 17-year old Lilly Elliot was prepared for fun, the great weather, and not one, boring moment. She was ready for adventure, mischief, and somewhat-bad behavior. And that all came in the form of the Kingston boys, with their sly smiles and twinkling eyes filled with secret rendez-vous. Lilly's heard warnings from parents, friends, neighbours, everyone seems to know the danger of those boys.

But Lilly never knew she'd find her own Kingston boy, with his blonde hair and bright smile. She didn't know this summer was going to be different from all her other ones.

She didn't know it was the summer of love, ardor, and goodbyes.

[E P I G R A P H ]

Kiss me hard before you go, baby, give me all your heart and soul.

-me bitch

***

[ A U T H O R ' S N O T E ]

ya girl is back lololol (not for long). but since summer's approaching, i've always wanted one of those sweet sappy books about summer flings and facing the harsh reality when fall comes, so here it is! im not consistent at all im sorry but ill try to finish this as soon as i can. just a reminder though, itll be short and sweet :').

[C O P Y R I G H T ]

Copyright © by sensationale

All rights reserved.

No part of this book/piece of writing may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems, without permission in writing from the author. The only exception is a reviewer, who may quote short phrases in a review.

This book is a work of pure fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

Don't steal my shiiiiiittt biiittchhhhh.