Why Me?

Alarm clocks are for normal people but I'm not normal. Ever since I was little I hated sleep. I always thought if I slept my dad would see it as a chance not to have any witnesses to the murder of my mother. Why am I telling you this? Well I have a mental clock in my head that wakes me up at 5 A.M. every weekday and well it just woke me up.

My bare feet were cold on the wooden floor under me as I slipped out from under the covers. Without the covers over my body I was left in only a black tank top and pink sweats Leah gave me. On my way to the mirror on my bed room door my feet stuck to the ground. Ive been starving myself for about a year now so I was as thin as a twig with blonde hair with purple at the end, blue eyes, snake bites, and the cuts on my wrists were fading into scars.

I go through my routine of showering, doing my hair, brushing my teeth, doing makeup and got dressed. My hair was in a bun, I had a Ronnie Radke tank top on, black jeans and band bracelets. Grabbing my back pack I started to the door in my black Vans.

"Allison" My brother yelled from the bathroom.

I opened the door to my room "What!"

"I forgot a towel can you bring me a one?" The steam from the shower seeped from under the door to my left.

The sound of a door opening turned my attention to my brothers room to my right. Ashley Costello stood in the door way. Kevin's girlfriend who he met when she was a musical guest on his sports show.

"Why dont you ask your girl friend" I teased while walking down the hallway and grabbing a towel.

"At least I have a girlfriend" He said as I approached the closed door.

I opend the door and chucked the towel at him laughing "Asshole I closed the door and looked to Ashley "Hey Ashley"

She gives me a funny uncomfortable smile "Hey Allison"

As I walked down the hall I turned right and entered the living room with a sofa and a bulky TV and the kitchen right behind it. Our apartment was small and run down. My mother died last year when the cancer she had for her whole life finally caught up to her, which left my brother to pay off her debt.

I walked out the door and descended down the stairs turned right then walked down some more. I walked out to the parking lot and my big sisters were waiting in Cailyns black camaro. I climbed into the back with Kris and smiled at everyone. Leah was the only one with natural hair I out of the three. Ive been friends with them since middle school and Leah has always had pitch black hair. Cailyn died her hair blue with black tips and Kris had a dark purple hair almost black.

"Hey how you doing lil sister" Leah said

Cailyn began to drive out of the complex "Yeah you haven't been to school in 3 months" she added

I smirked "3 months I feel fine and im not behind on anything"

Kris turned moving her seat belt so she could face me "You're not behind on work but your behind on events."

Everyone smiled "What? Am I missing something? " I asked confused and I was pretty sure the confusion showed.

"You know my crush Jacky?" Cailyn asked.

"Yeah Vincent. Ryan's friend." I replied knowing perfectly well who she was talking about.

"Jacky, Ryan, Max Green, Ronnie Radke and Derek started a band. Called Falling In Reverse" Leah said as she finished her eye liner in the small mirror in the car.