chapter 17

Harry looks so fluffy in this picture and I love it!!!

I really miss my baby boys singing together. So I found this mash up of pillowtalk, sign of the times, just hold on, this town, and strip that down.

Fyi the chapter gets a bit weird at the end.

Vote
Comment
Share

Recommend

*.*.*.*.*.
Previously...

"Erm, sure. Come on." I grab his hand and lead him upstairs to the hall way.

Present...

Harry's pov

"Okay. What do I do now?" I asked with a bit of confusion laced in my voice.

"It's simple. Just knock on their door and make sure that they're at least almost ready. I already got Phoebe, Daisy, Lottie, and Ruth. But we have to make it quick."

"Okay." As soon as I finish, Georgia and Walihya popped their heads out of their room at the same time.

A. N
I'm not assuming their body type, shape, or size with these bathing suits. I'm simply showing what they look like. Yes these are real bathing suits on real websites. If you want the link d.m me.

"Hey boys, we're going to the pool after we meet your friends. So we were wondering if these were okay to meet them in." Georgia came out of the room first with a two-piece on. The top was made like a sports bra and it was all black. The bottoms were all black and styled like shorts with little see through parts in the sides. Not too revealing, not too bad. I looked at Louis who just gave a simple thumbs up and a small smile. I gave her an approving nod and she skipped back into the room.

About five seconds later, Walihya stepped into the hallway to make sure that her bathing suit was okay to meet Ed in

About five seconds later, Walihya stepped into the hallway to make sure that her bathing suit was okay to meet Ed in. She had a pink two piece which had the words 'love, sea, and surf' on the band and bottoms to mach. It was cute and not too much. Or should I say not to little? No pun intended, I'm asking a serious question. We approved the swimsuit and Lou led them to meet Ed.