chapter 7

Not so fetus v.s super fetus? Vote in the comments.

I'm still waiting on medicine and Anna *cough* Harry Styles *cough*

Vote
Comment
Share
Enjoy

Previously on the best friend...

*.*.*.*.*.
"Girls, you can stay here. We've got this." Zayn told them. Once we got to the staircase, we split up to cover more ground. Harry took the backyard, Zayn took Niall's room, I took the second floor and Liam took the roof. Let's hope we can find him.
*.*.*.*.*.

Present time...

Zayn's POV (surprise!)

I rushed off to search Niall's room. Oh, and find him too. I opened the door and went into his surprisingly neat room. I first took care of trying to find Niall. I looked in the closet and his bathroom. I even looked under his bed. That's the thing with Niall, you can never be so sure where he is. Welp, time to snoop around and see what he has in here. I look in his bathroom again but this time I go through his drawers. Razors, scissors, cotton swabs. Nothing good. I heard a rumour that Niall has a diary in here somewhere in here. In a house this big, someone is most likely going to start a rumor about you.

I look in the medicine cabinet hoping to learn something juicy, but only find pain pills, allergy medicine, and cough syrup. So I look in the cabinet under the sink. I saw extra tissue, extra bars of soap, body wash, shampoo, conditioner, and a plunger. Why is Niall's bathroom so boring? So I go back to his bedroom. I look through his closet, all his drawers, his desk in the corner of his room, and I even checked his computer search history. I thought it would have something good like leprechaun porn or his bread nudes. But it was things like 'how to get rid of feelings for someone'.

"Dammit, Niall cleans up good. There is only one solution to this; trash his room!" I say standing up and closing Niall's laptop. I quickly trash his room and rejoin the girls who were talking and giggling about something. I don't really care anymore, So I don't ask.

*.*.*.*.*.
Harry's pov.

We have a pretty freaking big pool. Well maybe because it's more like a mini water park. It has diving boards, water slides, and things of that sort. Niall really loves this place so I wouldn't be surprised if I found him hiding in the hot tub or something.

"Nialler? Are you out here? We'll get Nandos if you come out and tell us what happened." I guess he herd me because I got a text two minutes later.

Niallpolish: I'll tell you where I am, but only if the lads come too.

Me: okay hold on. I'm going to make this a group chat.

Louist91: why am I in a group chat?

Lemurbean: I think Harry put us in this. Have you found Niall yet?

Me: he was about to tell and we can all go

Vashappeninzayn: where are you buddy?

Niallpolish: I'm on the roof.

Lemurbean: we'll be there in a few minutes.

Niallpolish: ok

And that was that. We found Niall. Well, partially. We still had to figure out why he ran away. So we all met up by the stairs that lead up to the roof.