chapter 24

Hi babies!! I found this picture on google but I'm claiming it as mine. I love it so much and it's perfect for pride Month!!

This song is strong which is the ultimate Larry Anthem. I love the bridge especially but I really want to hear Louis sing it. He would slay it!!

Vote
Comment
Share
Enjoy

*.*.*.*.*.
Last time:

We almost completely forgot about Niall and Liam until we hear moaning. Lou and I looked at each other, the wall beside us, then back to each other. We heard everything.

We continue:
*.*.*.*.*.

Louis POV

Harry and I didn't get any sleep last night because of Niall and Liam's... Midnight rendezvous. After that was done, it was like 2:45 in the morning. At least they told each other how they feel. But they didn't have to do that in the middle of the night while everyone was trying to sleep. I'm surprised that no one else woke up. Niall was really loud and that made things kinda awkward between Hazza and I last night. Now it was nine in the morning, aka too early for me to be awake. They fucked up my sleep schedule! Bastards.

"Boo? You awake?" Harry asked in his deep, raspy, groggy morning voice that I love so much.

"Good morning baby." I roll over to face my boyfriend and give him a gentle yet loving kiss on his lips.

"Did you sleep any better than I did?" Harry asked with a chuckle.

"Depends. How'd you sleep?"

"With Liam and Niall doing the dirty? Not at all."

"Doing the dirty? You're such a dork!" I teased him. He made a quiet 'hey' and pouted. "Aww baby don't pout. I love you you little dork."

"'M not a dork. Do you know what a dork actually is?" He continued to pout.

"Umm, you?" I say with a small smile.

"No!" Harry whined. "It's a whale's penis!"

"Shhh. We don't want the twins to know that word at least until their first health class."

"'M not a dork." Harry continues to pout.

"Aww. Stop pouting little one."

"Little one?! How bad do you want me to hurt you? I'm like ten feet taller than you!" He pouted even harder. He looks too cute when he pouts. He knows he looks like a kitten, but whenever I point it out, he pouts even more and looks more like a baby kitten.

"Aww, baby." I kissed him on his lips. Hungrily, he kissed me back.

"Eww Hawey kiss Lou!!" Ernest yelled. Causing us to pull away. A small smirk made it's way onto Harry's beautiful face, and god! His smirk is so damn sinful! But then again, everything about him is sinful.

"No! Lou kiss Hawey!!" Doris yelled back.

"Jesus Christ." I sigh lowly but loud enough for Harry to hear me and face plant on his chest.