Brothers friend

Im to tired today, I jsut cant be bothered for anything. I opened the door to ny house from just getting back from school. My brother Jake was in the living room and I heared another voice. I walked in and there, to my supprise was the god of all perfection, Tom. Tom was my brothers friend and I have fancied him FOREVER. Oh my god. My jaw slightly dropped as I was so shocked. "Hey Zoe! Toms staying over for a bit" Jake said. "Hey Zoe! I havnt seen ypu in ages! You look so different, your not so small anymore." Tom said as he moved his lips perfectly. "Uhhm, Yeah." I said as I turned a bright shade of red. Anything this boy said had this effect on me. I went put to the kitchen and Tom followed. I grabbed a glass for my juice as I felt a hand on my back. "You look beautiful." Said the voice. It was Tom. OH MY GOD. Tom just called me beautiful. Hes touching my hips. Help me. No words came and I went red like a tomato. Tom turned me to face him. He stared at me and kissed my cheek. TOM JUST KISSED ME. oh sweet daym kiss my lips boy. He lent in close and our noses touched. "Lets go back to Jake, before I cant control myself." Tom said. His hips pressed against yours and he smiled. I loved this boy. We both went back to Jake and sneakily held hands, and the rest, well...

Thats private.

Dont forget to follow my twitter @Thewanted75 and if you would like me to write a story with your name in, I will! I will also put ur twitter name. Just @ or dm me for info.
Hope ypu enjoyed this! Please vote,  it means a lot.