He saved me ~ REQUEST

* Alyssa's P.O.V *
"Yummy!" I said as my hot chocolate came. My best friend Penny sat with me, sipping on her coffee. We chatted for a while, when she said she had to go. I waved her goodbye, and decided that I should be getting home soon, as it's becoming dark. I walked out of Costa and onto the dark streets. I peered up at the houses and how many rooms were illuminated by lights.

Suddenly, I felt hands around my waist. I turned to see my ex boyfriend Danny. "Danny, get off of me." I said, trying to get out of his grip. "Aw baby why you gotta be like that?" He said, spinning me around against the wall and pinning my hands up against the wall. "I've missed you Alyssa." He said, kissing my Check and pulling down my top. I struggled and tried to get him off of me. He unhooked my Bra and told me "shut the fuck up or I'll make it hurt."

I struggled more as I started to scream. His hands were forcefully removed from my chest as he fell to the floor. I saw Blane standing there. "Touch her again and I'll make you wish you were never born!" He screamed at Danny. Danny laid on the floor and Blane kicked his stomach. Blane put his hand out to me, "Let's go Alyssa." He said as we ran off down the road. I soon realised he was walking me home.

"Thanks Blane, I really owe you one." I said  adjusting my bra strap back to normal. He smiled at me, showing off them perfect white teeth. He lent down and kissed me softly under the moonlight. "I'll never let anyone hurt you again Alyssa." Blane said, pulling back a strand of lose hair.
This was a request so I hope u like it!
Vote and comment for more.
6 votes to update :)