Not so bad boy

The god of all perfection James was standing outside our calssroom. He was typically bad and always got sent out of his lessons. I found that extremely sexy as I always went for good boys. He walked in and said "Mr shit, I mean sittington says I have to come work in this class." He said, but he looked durectly at me which made me blush. He sat on the desk infrount of me. Great now I would be all blushy this lesson. He turned to me.

"Hey whats your name?"

"My names Zoe. What about you?" I asked. I knew his name but I couldnt just be like oh and im inlove with you James.

"The names James. Hey you wanna skip nexr period with me?" He asked biting his lip.

"Sure." I said. I never skip. I was now nervous but I wanted to go.

The bell rang and we ran out of the back of school. He grabbed hold of my hand as we walked to McDonald's.

I ordered the chicken nuggets and he got  the double cheese burger. He payed. We ate and talked about life and also our relationships.

"Well, you should go back to school Zoe. You not just some random girl I want to get into trouble like all the sluts at our school." He said looking at his feet.

I looked at him and I stood on my tipped toes as he was vey tall.

James looked up and put his thumb on my chin. He lent in and kissed me. He was a good kisser and he was gracious and it was not lustful.

"Your amazing." He said smiling.

"Hmm I think I might stay woth you today, how does a movie sound?" I asked cheekily.

We cuddled all afternoon witching old movies. This was perfect.